i assume this is to do with dst, if you have automatically detest dst on, try turning it off and have a play, if it is on already try switch it off, and vice versa. it shouldn't be too much of a challenge to get it right i could get it to display -3 -4 and -5 myself straight away

This worked perfectly, thanks!

Dear Kev,

I'm running a basic Linnux application via Windows with Javascript enabled, but i'm finding the stream of the England match constantly rebuffers when I open Vyra to attach a JPEG. Can I circumvent the problem by bolting on some extra RAM and rejigging the optical drive, or do you suppose i'm going to have to change the TCC/IP protocols in the Nimbus preferences pane?

Love CD? :stunned:

yes i made ril a love cd

Dear Kev,

What are your views on office relationships? I have a friend who is in a tricky situation.

if she's putting out, put it in!

Dear Kev,

I'm running a basic Linnux application via Windows with Javascript enabled, but i'm finding the stream of the England match constantly rebuffers when I open Vyra to attach a JPEG. Can I circumvent the problem by bolting on some extra RAM and rejigging the optical drive, or do you suppose i'm going to have to change the TCC/IP protocols in the Nimbus preferences pane?

try power cycling it

Or, better idea, how about a PM system that doesn't endlessly requote things over and over?

Yeah that's annoying too! :LOL: It's really difficult when using Ipod cause you can't scroll down and delete it all :LOL:

Oh and Dear Kev,

get back on msn! Need to ask you something

Archived