2016.01.31 - Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA, USA

halo eighteen

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Strange question time: I've never been to this arena, and it looks like it's sort of in the middle of a big sports complex?

Anywhere to use the bathroom from queue? :LOL:

There are usually porta potties outside in the parking lot area. Unless they're feeling generous and open the indoor restrooms, that's usually the only option (that I know of, maybe someone else has other knowledge.)Sometimes the staff outside working the parking booths or grounds will grouse and claim the outside toilets are only for employees, but when you mention the only alternative is to drop and squat right there in the parking lot, they acquiesce. :LOL:

I really, really wish I'd had the forethought to get seats for this. I just haven't had seats for a concert since like '94, and I'm set in my ways.

Still only about 50/50 on if I'll be healthy enough to go, and I'll still only be able to queue for a couple hours at most. Hopefully that wouldn't shove me into obstructed view territory.

However, if it's actually 49 degrees out that day, my boyfriend will probably be wearing shorts. :chuckle:

Saw the show last night at the Prudential Center and it blew my mind!!!!!!! Do not be late because you will want to see everything from the very second of the beginning. It is truly an amazing show.

One warning - They did NOT do an encore last night. I have no idea why, but in 5 Muse shows that was the first time.

Saw the show last night at the Prudential Center and it blew my mind!!!!!!! Do not be late because you will want to see everything from the very second of the beginning. It is truly an amazing show.

One warning - They did NOT do an encore last night. I have no idea why, but in 5 Muse shows that was the first time.

Mercy and Knights were the encore. Reprise of "Drones" serves as the break.

I saw them sunday night, 2nd time seeing them, last time I saw them was back in August 2007 when they did penns landing festival pier!

It was awesome! I loved all the great production and effects and the setlist was killer.

Would've it been cool to have a tune from OoS or even Showbiz (which I love)? Definitely, but what they did play was kickass enough, to see them still have that energy, if not even more now is great, I took my sister who has heard of muse but only knows a few songs and she enjoyed it. I definitely won't go almost 9 years this time before I see them again.