2016.01.31 - Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA, USA

halo eighteen

This thread is for attendees.

The Drones World Tour will see the band perform for the first time “in the round” from the middle of the arena. This stage design and configuration will give fans a true 360 degree audio/visual sensory experience.

http://muse.shop.ticketstoday.com/basket.aspx?Action=AddTickets&eventId=168547

Muse.mu Members presale begins 21 October at 10am local. Please note you must have registered to the Members section before 13 October to be eligible for the presale. To avoid issues accessing your code for the Members presale, it is strongly advised to log in and write down your code before Wednesday.

General on sale starts 23 October at 10am local.

http://ev15.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=MUSE&linkID=global-wachovia&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

Support: X Ambassadors

Edited by halo eighteen

Since Muse has yet made plans to come to Florida, I will come to Muse. This gig and the DC one. I have a decent record when it comes to going to major sports events (my teams are 5-1) and Muse played Bliss at the only gig I've seen them in back in 2013. So I bring good setlists. :p

No GA seats for me though. I'll save that for when/if they come back to Florida.

12th Row, Section 112 Psyched beyond belief!!!!

OMG!! I am 11th row section 112!! LOLOL!! Can't wait!

Oh--and Serpent---driving can be not so hot in January---sure hope I can make it there from RI!! Guess they never heard about last winter around here when the promotors were thinking gigs in the NE in January!!! :eek:

I've been to Philly in the summer, but have no experience with the Northeast at all, really.

I'm used to driving in really terrible conditions, but yeah I sort of remember New York having a snow apocalypse that time last year.

Could make a three hour drive a bit life threatening (and more than likely lead to cancelled gigs.)

I hadn't even thought of that option; we're not much for public transportation here, so it seldom crosses my mind.

I'm not sold on traveling in the winter at all, but I didn't have much time to decide to get tickets or not, and there weren't many dates I could even afford to fly to (two, to be exact: Philly and Dallas, and Dallas was too close to the holidays to miss work.) At least it seems like I won't have a hard time off-loading them at face value if I decide not to go.

Even if I think the stage design is silly, I'd be a bit sad not seeing them play with as much as I adore this album.

A bit sad is probably better than frozen to death in a ditch somewhere, though. :chuckle:

I got my Philly ticket first during the presale. But with only 2 other close-by options I have been going back and forth between DC and Brooklyn. Brooklyn gives me a few days to soak in the goodness before doing it again. DC is the very next day which is hardcore Muse fan to me (not that it is a bad thing! :D) I am torn on which second ticket to get.

I liked the Amtrak suggestion to DC because that would avoid any potential weather issues as well as driving long distance. But I kinda prefer Brooklyn because I would like to try out the Barclays Center too. I am really torn!!! This is terrible having so little choices.

I had planned to see them multiple times but we are so limited this round with dates in the US. I have to make the most of it! I might decide as things gets closer....stubhub can be a lifesaver sometimes!

It appears that majority of us are going to be in section 112. This is my first time going to a big gig, and I will be alone. Can someone please tell me what to expect? I have an assigned seat, how long before the doors open should I be there? Will I actually be able to see what goes on the stage? Do people actually SIT on Muse concert? :) I somehow find that hard to imagine. Also, should I dress warmly because I have absolutely no idea what to expect once inside.

As long as you get there before the band starts, you're fine.

Not that many people really sit, so be prepared to stand.

Normally great seats, but really hard to tell with no one knowing what the stage looks like this time around.

Wear something you can take off inside, I would recommend. No one wants to sit in their winter coat all night. Put it on your seat.

Enjoy the fact that you don't have to freeze your ass off outside with no coat before the gig.

Thank you so much! I should probably mention, I am a shorty (5 ft 2). I suspect that if everyone in front of me is standing.. i should be able to stand in my seat to see, correct? because during football games and such even high school teenagers are taller (much taller than me) and I can never freaking see a thing. I think I will be in 15th row, and ive never been to Wells Fargo center, so I am not sure how that would go. Muse is my favorite band and I don't want to leave disappointed

It appears that majority of us are going to be in section 112. This is my first time going to a big gig, and I will be alone. Can someone please tell me what to expect? I have an assigned seat, how long before the doors open should I be there? Will I actually be able to see what goes on the stage? Do people actually SIT on Muse concert? :) I somehow find that hard to imagine. Also, should I dress warmly because I have absolutely no idea what to expect once inside.

Bummer that I am in section 115 because I will be alone too. But I love Muse so much that is it worth going alone to the concert!! I NEVER sit for a Muse concert and most people don't either, so expect to use your seat only while you wait for the band to come on stage or while the first act is playing and they clear down to set up for Muse. Inside the Wells Fargo is cool but not chilly. But once the concert starts and the dancing begins it warms up quickly! Since its January, Ill just stuff my jacket somewhere in the meantime. I wouldn't recommend standing on the seats. I have never seen it done there and will be probably very frowned upon. I am only 5'4" so I feel your pain, which is the reason I don't do general admission. The seats are slightly staged going up, so even if someone taller is in front of you, you can usually see in between or around them. If your near an aisle, you'll be golden!!

Hope that helps....a Muse concert is a truly awesome concert experience!!