2016.01.27 - Barclays Center, Brooklyn, NY, USA

james90

How bad do you guys think section 16 is? (row 9).

It looks like there are 2 catwalks from the center stage, so maybe they will come down the right side at some point :stunned:

I could have had section 9 (my first try), but I'm a greedy asshole who thought I could have magically gotten better seats and then got stuck with 16 :rolleyes:

How bad do you guys think section 16 is? (row 9).

It looks like there are 2 catwalks from the center stage, so maybe they will come down the right side at some point :stunned:

I could have had section 9 (my first try), but I'm a greedy asshole who thought I could have magically gotten better seats and then got stuck with 16 :rolleyes:

I think that will be a good section, the catwalk is probably there for that reason. You got the ticket they stole from me (I hit continue and it said I hit the back button) I think your seats will be fine. I've seen muse in further away sections and it's always been good.

I think that will be a good section, the catwalk is probably there for that reason. You got the ticket they stole from me (I hit continue and it said I hit the back button) I think your seats will be fine. I've seen muse in further away sections and it's always been good.

Thanks for the reply! I'm sorry you weren't able to get tickets in this presale :(

Best of luck!

I am kicking myself for not paying attention to the seating map. On my first try I got sec 25 row 2, and I put them back in thinking it was the corner. :facepalm:

Overall, I gotta say this was the most organized pre-sale.

I had the same issue.

I logged in just as it hit 10am. I could have had section 4 row 9. As I was processing payment, the screen changed and booted me back to the beginning! Then I got section 110 row 1. Tried again and the same thing happened!

I was thinking ok let me try on 2 tabs and see what happens. Finally I got section 28, row 15. Not the most ideal, but I'll take it! Ironically I accidentally submitted on the other window as well thinking the first one wasn't going through. So I also have section 102 row 6. Guess I can find friends who want to take them off my hands!

Woo-hoo I got tickets....almost missed out (been having lots of bad luck lately) but it changed and I'm going to the show!! Couldn't get floor, got section 111 but not really concerned with where I sit because at least I'll be there.:)

Great that you could get your ticket!

have any of you receive the email for the copy of the album?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I live in New Jersey and just got some tickets to the Pru Center show, which is much more convenient for me than Barclays center. So I'd like to sell my 4 floor tickets to the Barclays center show. I'm posting here rather than just putting them on Stubhub because I'm a huge Muse fan and would like to sell these to another Muse fan at list price, which is about 80 bucks a pop. I can't stand the ticket reselling sites that rip people off, so I'm trying to do my part here.

Obviously I don't have the tickets yet, so we'd have to wait until January to do the transaction. I just thought I'd get this out there and see if I could find anyone interested. I'd want to meet in person. No mail transactions. I'm not looking to get myself ripped off, just like I don't want to rip off anyone else.

First come first serve. PM me.

I live in New Jersey and just got some tickets to the Pru Center show, which is much more convenient for me than Barclays center. So I'd like to sell my 4 floor tickets to the Barclays center show. I'm posting here rather than just putting them on Stubhub because I'm a huge Muse fan and would like to sell these to another Muse fan at list price, which is about 80 bucks a pop. I can't stand the ticket reselling sites that rip people off, so I'm trying to do my part here.

Obviously I don't have the tickets yet, so we'd have to wait until January to do the transaction. I just thought I'd get this out there and see if I could find anyone interested. I'd want to meet in person. No mail transactions. I'm not looking to get myself ripped off, just like I don't want to rip off anyone else.

First come first serve. PM me.

Try the MuseBay thread under Gigs, people are listing their tickets for sale on that thread.

In addition, some have listed tickets on the Facebook page for each show.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. I just saw this now as I don't check these forums regularly, but I will try that. Like I said, I'm not even looking to make a profit as long as I can find an actual Muse fan to sell the tickets to. I can't stand the Stubhub secondary ticket market system. It makes my blood boil.

• 3 weeks later...