2016.01.27 - Barclays Center, Brooklyn, NY, USA

james90

If you have an account on the main website, the code should be in the members section once you log in - but mine is just showing two codes. One for LA, and the other for the Canadian shows (although it has the NY show listed below that, so maybe it's the same code...)

And I didn't get an email either, only just saw it in a Facebook ad and rushed to check the tour dates!

Phew, found it, thanks James! Yeah, hopefully that is one code for all, otherwise they'll have a bunch of unhappy musers!

Interesting it will be in the round - one of the gigs a few years ago at MSG was like that too and it was pretty cool.

do you guys think they will do another date ? , planning to buy seat for first and if theres a second one i'll buy standing tickets , i know the US aren't the craziest crowd so dont know if it worth it .

Another question how is NY in January apart from cold as hell, can you go out i mean with the necessary clothes?

do you guys think they will do another date ? , planning to buy seat for first and if theres a second one i'll buy standing tickets , i know the US aren't the craziest crowd so dont know if it worth it .

Another question how is NY in January apart from cold as hell, can you go out i mean with the necessary clothes?

They'll add a 2nd show if the first sells well and they see theirs a strong demand for it. Also, depending on the Barclays schedule, if they do a second night in the NYC area they could do it at The Garden or Long Island or Newark.

I live in Brooklyn and will be *fingers crossed* at the show, if the presale works out tomorrow morning! Sooooo stressed about it, though, because I thought it would be around $50 and my budget is super tight. Like... $2 in the bank account until Friday kind of tight. But they're gonna be in my 'hood!!! Last I saw them was at the famous Webster Hall show, so nothing will beat that but still. STILL. Muse in Brooklyn. Yesss.

If ya'll want info about the venue, let me know. I live ten mins away and am in that area about twice a week :)

I live in Brooklyn and will be *fingers crossed* at the show, if the presale works out tomorrow morning! Sooooo stressed about it, though, because I thought it would be around $50 and my budget is super tight. Like... $2 in the bank account until Friday kind of tight. But they're gonna be in my 'hood!!! Last I saw them was at the famous Webster Hall show, so nothing will beat that but still. STILL. Muse in Brooklyn. Yesss.

If ya'll want info about the venue, let me know. I live ten mins away and am in that area about twice a week :)

I really hope you could go

Nassau Coliseum (Long Island) is closed permanently. Muse also cancelled their last show their because of "scheduling conflict" (but probably due to poor ticket sales). Madison Square Garden is booked on the 1/25, 1/26, 1/29, 1/31, 2/2. Barclay's Center is open 1/28-1/31...

My guess? One show.

Got one!! No Will Call though? Grrr. I'm at a sublet, and this is the first time something coming in the mail is a big deal. The people I'm subletting from are amazing and I know they'll let me come pick the ticket up if it's after I move, but God, it makes me nervous receiving important (expensive!!) mail in a new place D:

I'm still trying til it says sold out but it's not looking good. Stupid iPhone :mad:

It just gave me two tickets in section 16 but then said I hit a back button and hit basket to continue but there was no place to hit basket. Im on a roll today

Edited by Destephticon