2016.01.27 - Barclays Center, Brooklyn, NY, USA

james90

GUYS I AM SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW !!! My sister in law has never been GA at a concert before and I can't wait to introduce her to the awesome-ness of being right next to the stage at a Muse concert :LOL:

What time is everyone planning on getting there?

I'm going straight from work, but I work downtown so luckily only a few stops on the train. Debating which place to grab something to eat at beforehand, since I imagine Atlantic Mall will be mobbed as will Shake Shack.

LoveBellamy, Is your picture your WoW character? Looks like one!

Friend of mine called the venue who said Muse are on at 8.45, so we'll be pregaming round the corner and then heading in about 8.

Apologies in advance to anyone I crush/bump/step on while jumping around like a mad man.

Cheers! I should be able to make it then! Still wish they'd scheduled this for a Friday or Saturday.

Who else had a blast in GA last night? I sure did.

Me! Oh my gosh so much fun! I was really close to the girl who got Matt's light-up glasses. The people around me were having an awesome time. It was great being around enthusiastic people. Doesn't always happen.

The middle section of The Globalist was even more intense live. So glad they played it.

Now I want to go stalk the band and see them in another city :LOL:

My section (28) was meh. It seemed like most of the people only knew the popular songs, and barely even knew anything off the new album. During MotP and AP they were just standing there like :stunned::wtf::indiff: I think I was one of the few singing to every song despite being sick AF.

The show itself was awesome, hoping to get better shots and a better crowd tomorrow at Prudential.

My section (28) was meh. It seemed like most of the people only knew the popular songs, and barely even knew anything off the new album. During MotP and AP they were just standing there like :stunned::wtf::indiff: I think I was one of the few singing to every song despite being sick AF.

The show itself was awesome, hoping to get better shots and a better crowd tomorrow at Prudential.

I was in section 26 and it was about what you explained above if the same people that were at Barcleys goes to Pru they are going to be in for an awakening as the pop songs they know will be the swapped out ones. I am really hoping for Citizens Erased like they played the last time at the Pru however they just played in Montreal so not so hopeful.

First concert wow amazing !! I have to say I was very impressed with the GA people! Since the videos I've seen from America I thought they will be standing still , but no , cheers to them ! ,in my section I think i was the only one singing all songs and not just the hits, but in general very good atmosphere.

Can't wait for tomorrow gig , I hope GA will be as energetic as the one in Brooklyn.

Mercy was the song the impressed me the most ! All in all great experience !

I was in section 26 and it was about what you explained above if the same people that were at Barcleys goes to Pru they are going to be in for an awakening as the pop songs they know will be the swapped out ones. I am really hoping for Citizens Erased like they played the last time at the Pru however they just played in Montreal so not so hopeful.

I was in section 26 too in row 17 ! I hope for citizens erased too!

I had been looking forward to the concert more than anything in my life, and of course I have to get sick. I had a bad headache on the car ride in, which in turn made me nauseous. Really nauseous. I ended up getting ill before the opener. Really embarrassing and saddening. Staff at Barclay's was highly professional and courteous. EMTs were great. I cried while waiting in the medic. "This is my favorite band."

When I was feeling vaguely better, I went back to GA but had to switch my ticket for a seat. I had never had a seat before at a concert.

What a beautiful stage. I love the drop-down, translucent screens. They make for such an ethereal effect. All of the drones were working. The orb drones are pretty dreamy. The fighter drone is fucking huge and ominous! And moves way faster than I thought it would.