2016.05.02 - MEO Arena, Lisbon, Portugal

forevermusic

I'm looking at this gig (ticket prices are cheaper than Dublin & also I want to have a look at the 360!) but I have my Dublin tickets anyway.

How does free seating work? Clue in the name? I'm looking at tickets for Balcony 1?

Thanks in advance!

(Oh and reason I want to know is in case I drag my mum!)

I'm looking at this gig (ticket prices are cheaper than Dublin & also I want to have a look at the 360!) but I have my Dublin tickets anyway.

How does free seating work? Clue in the name? I'm looking at tickets for Balcony 1?

Thanks in advance!

(Oh and reason I want to know is in case I drag my mum!)

Seating is unreserved and Balcão 1 is the lower bowl.

Ticketline still has tickets :)

Bought my ticket yesterday! So pumped! :happy:

Thanks for your reply

Does that mean if I book 2 tickets that we may not get seated together?!

The tickets doesn't have specific seats. When you arrive at the venue its first-come-first-serve. If you come early I think you'll have plenty of seats :)

Bought my ticket yesterday! So pumped! :happy:

The tickets doesn't have specific seats. When you arrive at the venue its first-come-first-serve. If you come early I think you'll have plenty of seats :)

I've just booked 2 tickets via Ticketline! 2 tickets cost less than 1 ticket for their gig in Ireland!!! (I did a search and Ticketline looks genuine? Ticketmaster prices were €37 more expensive!)

Time to book flights now! :D

(Does anyone have any advice on time to turn up to ensure I get sitting with my mum?! She won't appreciate if I abandon her after flying from Ireland!)

I've just booked 2 tickets via Ticketline! 2 tickets cost less than 1 ticket for their gig in Ireland!!! (I did a search and Ticketline looks genuine? Ticketmaster prices were €37 more expensive!)

(Does anyone have any advice on time to turn up to ensure I get sitting with my mum?! She won't appreciate if I abandon her after flying from Ireland!)

It's really unlikely that you won't be able to get two seats together as long as you get there before the support band, I'm sure. If you want to be able to really pick your spot, then probably rocking up about doors would do it.

Ticketline it's kind of the ticketmaster here in Portugal, so it's really legit :) Well that's odd, ticketmaster is jumping up the prices then :LOL:

I would say before they open the doors. It depents where do you want to sit. But I think it would not be difficult to get two seats if you come early ;)

Thank you all for your help.

I'm really looking forward to it now

Have 3 days in Lisbon so looking forward to that also

My mum and sister are coming so I hope they enjoy it too!

Very pleased with my tickets from ticketline !

:)

so just so I know. is balcony 1 better or the floor? I just bought both to be safe, but it seems weird that there is no seating

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi everyone, I have made a poll where people can vote in which songs they would like the band to play here in Portugal.

It'll be open until the 31st and then the "official" portuguese fan page will try to get this to the band/management so that they know what people that are going to the gig would like to see.

If you're not coming to the concert I ask you not to vote.

Here it is: https://polldaddy.com/poll/5272073/

Thank you

Note: this does not guarantee that the songs are played and I did not include songs that are played at EVERY show.

• 1 month later...
I have flown over from Ireland for the gig. Does anyone know where they may stay or hang about?! Also will it be difficult to get several seats together in the MEO? I've never been there before and anxious about the free seating! 😀

I recommend you to arrive early to the gig. The doors open at 18:30 and it's first-come-first-serve. There are many seats so if you arrive early I think that it won't be a problem ;)

Muse are playing in Lisbon on the Drones 360 Tour. Members pre-sale is at 9am on Wednesday, with tickets on sale on September 19th at 9am. Details available here: http://muse.mu/news,the-drones-world-tour-2016_1677.htm

Thread is for attendees.

Super-pumped about tonight's show; I have VIP tickets and I can't wait!! It'll be my fourth Muse concert - best live band ever!