Kerrang! - 2015.06.13

michael8888

"... they say they hate the song, it's terrible, and then they are desperate to get tickets." He does indeed know some people here, I think. :LOL:

It's a fairly astute summary!

His description of the Board is pretty accurate anyway :LOL:

I think it's improved over the years, but there are still some people that need to communicate their critiques a little better, instead of going the "Muse are shit" route.

It's just the pointless "critiques" along the lines of "this is complete shit" "this is juvenile" "real fans" blah blah.

Basically, you're setting up a statement where if someone happens to differ in opinion, they're pretty much admitting to being juvenile, "casual," etc.

Insult critiques are like some biggest dick, alpha male game where you're just trying to make the most definitive, outlandish statement that pre-emptively insults people who disagree, and shuts down conversation.

Also, if I buy this magazine, and there aren't actual balls, I'm suing for false advertising. :phu:

It's just the pointless "critiques" along the lines of "this is complete shit" "this is juvenile" "real fans" blah blah.

Basically, you're setting up a statement where if someone happens to differ in opinion, they're pretty much admitting to being juvenile, "casual," etc.

Insult critiques are like some biggest dick, alpha male game where you're just trying to make the most definitive, outlandish statement that pre-emptively insults people who disagree, and shuts down conversation.

Agreed.

Also, if I buy this magazine, and there aren't actual balls, I'm suing for false advertising. :phu:

Hopefully it's a beach ball. I don't want to see some rock band's saggy balls. :chuckle:

I don't really want to see ANYone's saggy gonads, but well, someone needs to stand up for truth in advertising!

Don't make ott statements, if you don't have the balls to back it up! :awesome: *cough*

:LOL: Yes, that is true. Let me know if they come through on their end.

Maybe the "MADNESS IS SHIT" incident few years ago triggered him

It was worse before that. People don't like change.