The guitar part is one of the best things they've recorded in ages to be honest, shame about the piano ending being rather terrible in comparison

That's exactly my point, is great but is too short, imagine an extended guitar part of 5 minutes.

petition for muse to rerecord the globalist and double the length of the heavy part in place of the piano ending

I'm up for that, because The Globalist is a stellar track for me but i feel the guitar part is too short, something like they did with Assassin would be great.

The guitar part is one of the best things they've recorded in ages to be honest, shame about the piano ending being rather terrible in comparison

Agreed with all of this. :(

Everyone is hating on Revolt (which I think you're crazy for, it's great) But I think it has, at least in one part, some of the best lyrics on the album.

I think the lines:

Can you hear a distant thunder?

Taste Earth's blood and hunger

We live in a toxic jungle

Truth is suppressed to mumbles

are just awesome. But that's just me.

I like The Globalist. Second half of the album is shit, other than that. Maybe the universally positive reception to The Handler will tell them that we need less Revolt and more The Handler.

Revolt is worse than NSC, holy fuck.

Album is a solid 3/5 and still substantially worse than anything pre BH&R.

That's exactly my point, is great but is too short, imagine an extended guitar part of 5 minutes.

As soon as I heard it all I could think was "where are the wailing falsetto vocals that would be perfect here c'mon Muse" ahh well, still a decent track i guess

I'm actually really liking Aftermath, despite it probably being able to do without the last minute or so, the music is beautiful

As soon as I heard it all I could think was "where are the wailing falsetto vocals that would be perfect here c'mon Muse" ahh well, still a decent track i guess

Is more than decent, is probably my favourite on the album. How ironic a 10 min. track feels too short. WIth the extended guitar part it will be a 15 minutes track (or more) to listen, and relisten, and relisten...

Everyone is hating on Revolt (which I think you're crazy for, it's great) But I think it has, at least in one part, some of the best lyrics on the album.

I think the lines:

Can you hear a distant thunder?

Taste Earth's blood and hunger

We live in a toxic jungle

Truth is suppressed to mumbles

are just awesome. But that's just me.

tbh that is just pure, unaldulterated garbage lyrics :LOL:

Did I miss everyones ratings for the album? Is it good or what?

It is.

But everyones feel Revolt is the Big Freeze of the album and some people (i, too) would like if the 10 min. track was longer.

It is.

But everyones feel Revolt is the Big Freeze of the album and some people (i, too) would like if the 10 min. track was longer.

I listen to Big Freeze every now and then (once a season), Revolt however, I don't think I'd go near it any more often than annually.