10. Starlight

11. Stockholm Syndrome

12. Agitated

[encore]

13. Supremacy

14. Uprising

15. Knights of Cydonia

End.

Honestly. That is an absolute joke. Forget the fact it was only £20, forget the fact it was just always meant to be a small, off the cuff gig that wasn't going to be anything particularly special. With that limited capacity they'll have known only the most hardcore fans were going to bother queuing allllll afternoon in the hope that they'd get in - and they're rewarded with that? I'd be genuinely quite pissed off if I'd bothered making the effort to go to that, which I would've done had I not been at work today.

Totally agree....only positive: no madness but also no live Premiere, no revolt, no showbiz Songs, only kinda Special was agitated....

Totals agree....only positive: no madness but also no live Premiere, no revolt, no showbiz Songs, only kinda Special was agitated....

I guess Stockholm and Supremacy are kinda rare nowadays ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd have been alright with that for a £20, surprise gig. OK I've seen some amazing stuff this year in 2 gigs of the Psycho tour, but still this was fine.

EDIT: Assassin and Agitated? You can't complain about that.

Pretty sure Assassin wasn't played. Psycho, Reapers, The Handler, Stockholm and Agitated are the only genuinely good songs on that set imo. Mercy, Dead Inside and maybe Hysteria are passable.

For £20 it's alright but I'd still be pretty bored, plus there's possible travel costs and the effort people might've gone to to get there thinking it was gonna be special.

Edited by Jobby