DRUMS

Tama Crystal Ice (clear) Starclassic Mirage kit with custom white powdercoated hardware:

Matching Snare = 14x6 or Tama Power Metal Brass Snare =14x6.5

Hi-Tom = 12x8

Mid-Tom = 14x12

Low-Tom = 16x14

Gong bass = 20x14

Bass = 24x18

CYMBALS

14" K Custom Special Dry Hats

18" K Custom Fast Crash or 18" A Custom Crash or 18" A Custom EFX

19" K Dark Crash or 19" A Custom Crash

22" K Custom Medium Ride

18" FX Oriental China "Trash"

11" FX Oriental "Trash" Splash

8" Avedis Splash - You mean A Series?

OTHER PERCUSSION

DrumTech Rhythm Crasher - 11" version

Handheld Shaker

TRIGGERS

Roland RT-10S Snare Drum Trigger

Roland RT-10T Tom Tom Trigger

HARDWARE

Tama Iron Cobra SINGLE bass drum pedal - chrome

Tama Iron Cobra hi-hat pedal Lever-Glide or Velo-Glide (chain)?

Tama First drum stool with backrest

18" Industrial Floor Fan

Stick Bag

l_8198fca0a969b9f8c5863aa65b8f1b42.jpg

I think i can say that's the most comprehensive and extensive list published on the internet right now. :yesey:

thx

on my site its down as an A

but ill update it now for the ribbon crasher

and the IC cam and spring....it doesnt matter! haha

"what colour is the spring used?" :LOL:

Edit: Dom uses the HP900PC

and the IC cam and spring....it doesnt matter! haha

Who said anything about cam / spring? I just asked if he uses the IC Lever-Glide hh905 (with the Kevlar) or the Velo-Glide (with the chain) hh805. From the OOS era pictures a few pages back it looks like (at least used to be) the hh805

Who said anything about cam / spring? I just asked if he uses the IC Lever-Glide hh905 (with the Kevlar) or the Velo-Glide (with the chain) hh805. From the OOS era pictures a few pages back it looks like (at least used to be) the hh805

haha i know you didnt - i was being sarcastic lol :p

He uses the HP900PC

and the difference between a kevlar chain and a metal chain is so minimal it doesn't really matter - especially on top end drum pedals.....it's like saying what cymbal felts does he use...:giggles:

muse02op3.jpg

i think that 6ixty_6ix is right....lets use the average size of a wingnut and then see how many of them fit into the crasher....

average wingnut is about 4cm

you can fit the wingnut (by estimation) in about 9 times in that picture

9x4cm = 36cm

36cm/2.5 = 14.4

so yeah 15" version.

:D

With perspective and very few good shots it is really hard to figure out the size of the RhythmTech Crasher. It does not look as wide as the 12" tom to me let alone the 14" floor tom - but taking perspective into account as well as the use of a wide-angle lens pushes the size up a bit, but 25%?

15" it is... thx Microcuts.com

orig-98369.jpg

or is it?....

hordern4.jpg

you see his mounted tom is 12'' in diameter right. well, looking at his ribbon crasher, it looks smaller in length than the diameter of the tom! looks as though it could fit inside his tom! ive got the 15'' crasher, and it looks longer than doms! i think doms is 11'' judging from the size of mine! :LOL: soz to bring this up again!:$

you see his mounted tom is 12'' in diameter right. well, looking at his ribbon crasher, it looks smaller in length than the diameter of the tom! looks as though it could fit inside his tom! ive got the 15'' crasher, and it looks longer than doms! i think doms is 11'' judging from the size of mine! :LOL: soz to bring this up again!:$

hmm....

what we need is a proper close up of his kit where perspective isnt taken into consideration.

domsdrumspe2.jpg

Ride is 22"

If ribbon crasher is 11" it would fit into the ride twice....it does

Tom is 12"

If ribbon crasher is 11" it would fit into the tom just nicely....it does

Im pretty sure its the 11" version. :yesey:

other way round mate.

this thread > you.

Lol, was being a little sarcastic. :D

Can any of you recommend a cheap or free sound editing software so I can take snippets of songs and put sections in repeat-mode or even slow down sections to make learning songs a little easier?

... sndrec32?

Thx Niles - found your follow up post about Avedis = A.. and can't believe how you can i.d. a cymbal by lathes etc - are you a train spotter or a bird spotter too?

Nah, but whenever I go to a club that has a wall screen where they play music videos I can identify every drum component in under 10 seconds of seeing it. As a party trick its gets old pretty fast thoug. And given the amount of Smirnoff I ususally have in me it's probably wrong alot of the time.

Archived