Goooood morning Viet....hem... FORUM!! :LOL:

The "StarCast" on my drums is "clamped" to hoops (triple flange) with three clamp! (locked with two screw)! This is the StarCast of the RockStar! the StarCast of the StarClassic needed the DIE CAST hoops for fixed on shell! :D

Sorry for my orrible/horror english!!... :rolleyes:

Hi!!

This is my "Custom Mirage"! hand made by me! :)

:$:$:p

Sound demo please?!?! :happy:

I changed my setup to look more like the drum sets of Dom and Adam Carson (AFI), and have since added better equipment.

Tama Superstar SK

Bass: 18 x 22"

Snare: 7 1/2 x 13" Pork Pie Little Squealer

Toms: 9 x 12",

Floor Toms: 14 x 14", 16 x 16"

Cymbals

Sabian: 21" AA Raw Bell Dry Ride, 14" XS20 Hi-Hats, 18" AA Chinese, 6" Pro Splash. 10" Autograph Splash

Zildjian: 18" A Medium Crash, 18" A Medium-Thin Crash

Hardware

Heads: Evans Coated G1, Aquarian Super 2s, Evans G2 Clear, Aquarian Superkick I, Aquarian Regulator w/ port hole

Slingerland Hi-Hat Pedal

Pearl Powershifter Eliminator Double Bass Pedal (Black and White cams)

Tama Cymbal Stand (2x)

Groove Percussion Boom Cymbal Stand

PDP Boom Cymbal Stand

Slingerland Straight Cymbal Stand

Tama Fast Clamp

Lug Locks

Vater 5B Nude Drumsticks

Videos can be viewed here

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/8595/frontkr7.jpg' alt='frontkr7.jpg'>

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/5109/upperfrontpa2.jpg[/img

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/5788/snarems9.jpg[/img]

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5459/sidehj8.jpg[/img]

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5163/hhsidehd3.jpg[/img]

Nice set up! That's the kit I've been trying to save up for a while.

I'm at $600 right now, need about $200 more... grrr.... I'm trying to sell my current drum set but it's such a piece of shit--no one wants it, hahaha. I can't even sell it for $100 with the hardware. -_-

I'm trying to figure out the absolute cheapest way of being able to switch from 2 up to 1 up frequently. I don't want them all to be rack--I want at least one floor.

So I'm thinking of buying a four piece then adding a 14" rack and buying a tom arm, or just buying a 5-piece (which would be cheaper) and buying a tom arm and switching the second rack tom around, but then I'd have a double tom mount on my bass drum that would be unused whenever I'd set up 1up2down. =/ that would look tacky. :LOL:

I'm wondering if I could get a 5-piece then two cymbal tom arms, but the hardware comes with the set so I don't know if I can change it up or not, and the local guitar center doesn't have the SK sets (just the hyperdrive and SL customs) so I'm thinking I have to order online. Boo.

he played the regular tama kit through 95% of the gig.

he swapped to a gretsch kit for unintended and soldiers poem

all the cymbals he used (on both kits) were his usual zildjian ones

;)

:) i was right! for a part...

because i watched the downloadable unintended for my iPod :)

Nice set up! That's the kit I've been trying to save up for a while.

I'm at $600 right now, need about $200 more... grrr.... I'm trying to sell my current drum set but it's such a piece of shit--no one wants it, hahaha. I can't even sell it for $100 with the hardware. -_-

I'm trying to figure out the absolute cheapest way of being able to switch from 2 up to 1 up frequently. I don't want them all to be rack--I want at least one floor.

So I'm thinking of buying a four piece then adding a 14" rack and buying a tom arm, or just buying a 5-piece (which would be cheaper) and buying a tom arm and switching the second rack tom around, but then I'd have a double tom mount on my bass drum that would be unused whenever I'd set up 1up2down. =/ that would look tacky. :LOL:

I'm wondering if I could get a 5-piece then two cymbal tom arms, but the hardware comes with the set so I don't know if I can change it up or not, and the local guitar center doesn't have the SK sets (just the hyperdrive and SL customs) so I'm thinking I have to order online. Boo.

I initially got the 5 piece kit (2 up, 1 down) and then bought a 14" tom. If you want to be able to switch from 1 up to 2 up often, I would recommend doing the same, so you can have 2 toms and 2 floor toms. If you want to keep 1 up 2 down, I would say buy a 4 piece and add a floor tom. The tom arms come with the set, so all you need to buy to put it on a cymbal stand is a clamp (I have the Tama Fast clamp).

i was wondering if anyone uses ahead drum sticks :/

are they any good if u had tried them??

I've heard they last longer than wood sticks, but they are easily damaged by rim shots. At around $30 a pair, I think it would be easier to just buy 3+ pairs of wood sticks. Try Oak sticks if you want more strength.

why do i get a "405 Method Not Allowed" page when I try and open it in a new web page...

"The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /rocketbabydolls/200-01.mp3."

...And when i save it to my PC it says:

Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.

My Pc is great for playing MP3's :confused:

nope.

CLICK RIGHT -> SAVE! :p

I know how to download and stream mp3's :rolleyes:...that one is corrupt! ;)

EDIT: It must be a firefox thing because I got it working in IE :p

It's alright...sounds very blunt though...like theres a lot of dampening and compression on it...

and yeah as alyssa said, snare needs some work its very...dead sounding....

but kudos to you for MAKING a drum kit! lol I'd never attempt it! :LOL: