Dont you HATE it when your bass pedal gets stuck in your trousers! I wanna know the pro's secret! I either wear trousers that have a toggle at the bottom (put my foot through it and use it as an elastci band) or actually get a REAL elastic band and put it around the bottom of my trousers OR tuck my trousers into my sock. Either way I look stupid walking onstage with a trouser leg tucked in! :LOL:

Best Solution..

Just don't wear any trousers :D

heh i tried out after effects, but never really got into it before the trial ran out or something..

i never got into video editing.. only teh audi0z

ill say im 70% audio editing 30% video :D

i r multimeejia 1337 :D

Just rewatched Dom accepting the NME award...looks like someone has nicked the backrest from his drum throne !!..or could this be a change in kit / playing style ?....recon some websites may need to be updated ;)

Just rewatched Dom accepting the NME award...looks like someone has nicked the backrest from his drum throne !!..or could this be a change in kit / playing style ?....recon some websites may need to be updated ;)

yeah i noticed that too.

He didnt use it at the 23rd Wembley Gig.

hmmmm

i wonder why...

Maybe a ransom demand for it's safe return will be received soon.....let's start a thread..."who stole Dom's backrest??" :D

I have been eyeing up that Tama throne myself and have considered going for it - my cheap wobbly milking stool currently makes drumming a tad more interesting, but for all the wrong reasons.

But maybe if a backrest is not good enough for Dom then it sure the hell is not good enough for me :)

Lets see what transpires .......

Maybe a ransom demand for it's safe return will be received soon.....let's start a thread..."who stole Dom's backrest??" :D

I have been eyeing up that Tama throne myself and have considered going for it - my cheap wobbly milking stool currently makes drumming a tad more interesting, but for all the wrong reasons.

But maybe if a backrest is not good enough for Dom then it sure the hell is not good enough for me :)

Lets see what transpires .......

I have one! :D

...with a backrest...:D

...and i can still play the new stuff with it on! :LOL:

Go for it! Its a quality seat! :yesey:

So...Dom's backrest has been stolen.....

I have one! :D

...with a backrest...:D

He can afford a new one! Who stole my aria pro 2 hollow body with Muther bucker? :-(

Adam is admitting he is in possession of said backrest... :stunned:

So.....Allo allo allo...and could sir kindly confirm where such a back rest was..."aquired"..and don't give me any of that "some guy I don't know down the pub malarkey" or it may end up in an "accidentally fell down the stairs all by myself" kind of thing if you know what I am saying. Yo're feckin nicked my son :D

Maybe Tom you wanna have a word with Adam about your aria pro 2 :D And he looked such a nice genuine lad as well...well it takes allsorts :LOL:

So...Dom's backrest has been stolen.....

Adam is admitting he is in possession of said backrest... :stunned:

So.....Allo allo allo...and could sir kindly confirm where such a back rest was..."aquired"..and don't give me any of that "some guy I don't know down the pub malarkey" or it may end up in an "accidentally fell down the stairs all by myself" kind of thing if you know what I am saying. Yo're feckin nicked my son :D

Maybe Tom you wanna have a word with Adam about your aria pro 2 :D And he looked such a nice genuine lad as well...well it takes allsorts :LOL:

Errr.....i got it off a mate :$

:LOL:

cheddatom, I got the feeling before when we were talking about double vs single bass that we had different concepts of how it's possible to play with a single (speed, power and consistency), this is what I was talking about: http://www.drummerworld.com/Videos/jojomayerbasss.html

Yeah ..top notch.

And although there was plenty of consistency there I still think that single pedal playing somehow adds more feel to a lively bass rythm rather than the machine gun effect you get with twin pedals which in my mind can usually just scream "yes I have twin pedals"

Yeah ..top notch.

And although there was plenty of consistency there I still think that single pedal playing somehow adds more feel to a lively bass rythm rather than the machine gun effect you get with twin pedals which in my mind can usually just scream "yes I have twin pedals"

:yesey: I agree!

Oh and ive re-done assassin! :yesey:

aKGZrXCICkY

Nice work, You even have a shirt on! The bridge/ C-part whatever section is rather funny.

haha - its quite boring that bit lol

and you dont know when its gonna come in so at some points im like....er....er....NOW :LOL: :LOL:

I tried an Iron Cobra today... wow. My footwork must have changed heaps since I tried one last because it was brilliant. The previous model I'd stepped on was a Rolling Glide (which I didn't favour too much), but the Flexi Glide has the same sort of setup as my Eliminator (strap drive with radically offset cam).