Just a heads up and don't wanna be a killjoy, but I'm pretty sure it's against rules to speak in languages other than English on the boards. :)

U wot m8?

I heard Reapers before all of you and had no idea what was going on :LOL:

Can we swear at Matt in spanish when Muse start Guiding Light. A girl went crazy when I said 'oh fuck off Guiding Shite' in English at the o2 but shouting 'Te odio! eres un hijo de puta. Me duelen las orejas!' would be ok?

Edited by Mozza

Can we swear at Matt in spanish when Muse start Guiding Light. A girl went crazy when I said 'oh fuck off Guiding Shite' in English at the o2 but shouting 'Te odio! eres un hijo de puta. Me dueles las orejas!' would be ok?

You should of replied with, "Cállate puta, voy a guiar golpe usted en la cara."

You should of replied with, "Cállate puta, voy a guiar golpe usted en la cara."

Don't trust google translator, what you said has no sense except for the "shut up bitch" :LOL:

:LOL: If only I could show this example to my students! (I teach Spanish to Middle Schoolers, and I warn them against Google translate alllllll the time :p ) /helping to derail the thread

:LOL: If only I could show this example to my students! (I teach Spanish to Middle Schoolers, and I warn them against Google translate alllllll the time :p ) /helping to derail the thread

:$

So uh..Anybody know when Muse's performances will be online from Jools Holland today?

It's ok. I managed to avoid cursing to express my feelings about the song.

I loved it.

For the spanish speakers:

Reapers me ha parecido cojonuda, puta maravilla de canción hostias

Reapers es increíble!! De p...madre!

Awesome :LOL:

Right, so like I did last year, I'm listing everything that has been said about each track on this little blog post. Only a week (probably) until we get the leak, but it's nice to keep busy...

Let me know what I've missed!

Thanks, was a good read. On The Handler referencing Showbiz, could it be in the lyrical sense instead of the sonic sense? Translated lyrics from the Rockol interview:"I will not let you control my feeling again (…), I’m escaping from your grip, you will never own me again". This does make one think about Showbiz' lyrics (controlling my feelings for too long...)

I think you've missed that line on Revolt

"We live in a toxic jungle..." something like that xD

Such an awful line... Haha! But thanks, added now. :LOL:

Thanks, was a good read. On The Handler referencing Showbiz, could it be in the lyrical sense instead of the sonic sense? Translated lyrics from the Rockol interview:"I will not let you control my feeling again (…), I’m escaping from your grip, you will never own me again". This does make one think about Showbiz' lyrics (controlling my feelings for too long...)

Cheers! It's weird... Only one review has made that comparison...

Definitely in a lyrical sense. Matt said The Handler is 'quantum entangled' with Showbiz, meaning (I assume) that the two are on the same subject matter but possibly from opposite perspectives, Showbiz being about feeling controlled and The Handler being about being the controller.

There was also one review that mentioned a 'middle section which harkens back to Showbiz' but it's unclear whether that's lyrically or musically.