Oh no I get it now. I heard the I in CIA as both I and A, and the A becomes Ba, and the Babe becomes By (pronounced "baybay" basically).

Yeah, Babe is right.

You should say this like 10 times louder because Jessica is in denial and thinks your initial reaction is the truth

You should say this like 10 times louder because Jessica is in denial and thinks your initial reaction is the truth
I was making a lyric video syllable for syllable but had to leave, so I'll finish it later. ;)

I have to admit that the Reapers chorus has grown on me, and it's surprisingly catchy, miles above Mercy (which, if this is anything to go by, I'll love in two months too)

The chorus is one of the main reasons I've loved it so much. I've been singing it just about everywhere I go since I first heard it, even though I didn't know the lyrics :chuckle:

Defector's grown on me the most. Finally got hold of some audio of it from the Making Of so I could listen to it again and the riff's been stuck in my head ever since. Also, that solo <3 Hopefully the full song pays off.

At this point that line sounds to me like "you've got reapers and Hawks, babe"

I resorted to thinking "Reapers on course, babe" (even though I can't really hear a 'c'). Yours makes sense as well though. could well be that.

Isn't it "reapers and drones babe"?

Nah. There's a distinct 'aw' phoneme, as opposed to the 'oh' in drones. Plus, 'reapers and drones' wouldn't really make sense.

Always thought it was Reapers and horsemen

I thought that for a bit as well. I've heard a 'b' where there should be a 'm' for 'men' for quite a while now though.

Nah. There's a distinct 'aw' phoneme, as opposed to the 'oh' in drones. Plus, 'reapers and drones' wouldn't really make sense.

I thought that for a bit as well. I've heard a 'b' where there should be a 'm' for 'men' for quite a while now though.

I see him making the 'b' shapes during the proshot as well

Two weeks to album finnaly release, still didn't listen Reapers.

I'm strong.

Por tus conciertos apostaría que eres español. En la página del Fnac pone "Articulo en preventa, expedición prevista para el 2 junio 2015" :unsure:

From some article about Drones. Confirmed a few of the lines for Reapers:

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2015/05/unmanned-drones-grounded-good-kill/393980/

You rule with lies and deceit

And the world is on your side

You’ve got the CIA babe

And all you’ve done is brutalize

War, war just moved up a gear

I don’t think I can handle the truth

I’m just a pawn

And we’re all expendable

Incidentally, electronically erased, by your

Drones

Killed by

Drones

Edited by CatchHellBlues

No I mean for people that are hearing bay bay. They're hearing A babe. It's not possible for another syllable to fit in there.
it has to do with how you hear the I. Matt holds it for a bit, which makes it possible to fit both I and A into the same sound. Then the actual A as bay as you say. Watch the video. It can take a while to hear it but both definitely fit.