Could you imagine :LOL:

I'm thinking we'll see a very light set. Starlight, Dead Inside, Mercy, Animals, Undisclosed Desires sort of thing. Personally I think if they play a new song it will be Aftermath, since that's the new love ballad, however judging by what everyone else has said I guess The Handler

I'm predicting 4 new songs from Drones and then greatest hits, KoC, PiB, SMBH etc.

I'm predicting 4 new songs from Drones and then greatest hits, KoC, PiB, SMBH etc.

That's a good shout. They definitely won't be putting out any rarities as there will only be a handful of actual Muse fans in the audience - the rest probably just know SMBH from Twilight :LOL:

I don't think you guys are giving 'young people' credit; I'd say they'd be the primary audience. I go to college, and sometimes wear my Muse shirt, to which more than a few point out. Late teens to twenties tend to like bands such as Nirvana, Muse, Arctic Monkeys, et cetera. I know most young people are into alternative rock where I'm from and very few adults I know are.

I don't think you guys are giving 'young people' credit; I'd say they'd be the primary audience. I go to college, and sometimes wear my Muse shirt, to which more than a few point out. Late teens to twenties tend to like bands such as Nirvana, Muse, Arctic Monkeys, et cetera. I know most young people are into alternative rock where I'm from and very few adults I know are.

By young people I'm talking families and tweens, and it's that sort of poppy festival. Not somewhere I would expect many Muse fans to be really.

I completely agree though, I started getting really into Muse when I was about 13 ish and I have a very good friend who has been a fan since she was very young, since her parents love them, not saying young fans are bad just usually... Less exciting haha

I want to watch the gig live but I don't want to get spoiled (I have successfully avoided Reapers so far). I wish we'd have the setlist so that I can know when I should stop the stream.

Well, they'll probably say something like "This is a new song we haven't played yet" beforehand so just switch it off then?

Or give into temptation and join the dark side.