People who haven't visited the board in 6 hours are gonna have a heart attack when they see how many pages we've got through and posted absolutely nothing worth mentioning

sly font changes :D

The leak was amazing

How do you remember it so accurately? Were you awake when it happened?

Don't think so, saw it all in the morning. Someone posted a link to the old thread when it leaked a little while ago and it all went down at around 4am.

I'm resigned to missing the actual moment again :(

I was asleep for T2L and I'll most probably be at work for this :rolleyes:

Have I completely missed the indication of something major dropping, tomorrow morning?

Have I completely missed the indication of something major dropping, tomorrow morning?

The Handler is getting released tomorrow. The album can also pretty much leak from now onwards and people are expecting it to fairly soon.

I was never a fan of any specific bands until Muse, I just liked a handful of songs. I started to listen to Muse back in 2012 when I had an obsession with Uprising, which switched to Knights and finally to Supermassive. I didn't know enough to get excited, or even know about, The 2nd Law. Over time I've became a much, much bigger Muse fan, so this is the first album I've ever looked forward to. It's so weird that in couple of days I'll have heard a whole new album of Muse :D