Hardly. We're all expecting something, an album stream really isn't "big" if we're all anticipating something like that or a leak this coming week anyways. "Big" probably means amazing or surprising like a b-side EP announcement with new stuff or something.

Well, after that he actually said that it isn't that big, so I dunno...Anyway I don't believe he was talking about a stream

That's what I think it'll be.

Might make sense to do both?

Reapers = quick injection of hype for the album. Then put out the Mercy video and say 'Btw, here's the album, give it a listen and pre-order', spreading the word to a potentially wider audience.

I've got a feeling we won't hear the album until Tuesday/Wednesday though.

I'd say SMBH is by far (well maybe not by far but by quite a distance) their most popular/known song. Uprising/TIRO/Hysteria/PIB/KoC are all more popular than Starlight as well I'd say. Plug in Baby get's a lot of plays on the radio/TV/other media

I'm pretty sure Uprising was their highest charts success and it seems easily the most popular to me.

So would I if there were any decent songs on there :(

The Handler (Exeter soundcheck) would hold me over until the release, and I'd be happy with all the other performances and the making of to watch repeatedly until June 5th.

The Handler (Exeter soundcheck) would hold me over until the release, and I'd be happy with all the other performances and the making of to watch repeatedly until June 5th.

I still think it's kind of shitty using soundcheck footage instead of including a rarity from one of the other gigs.

I still think it's kind of shitty using soundcheck footage instead of including a rarity from one of the other gigs.

I'm sure we'll get a rarity for this year Christmas Present. Hope they release some footage earlier though, as last year they said that they would upload old live performances and never did, so this would be a nice way to (sort of) eventually follow through with that.

Chances of it leaking on a weekend are very low.

Surely can't be that unlikely if people like this Alexander guy's friend are getting it then (assuming that's true)?

The Resistance leaked on a Sunday, I remember it well

T2L sort of did as well. Think it was around 4am UK time on Monday, will still have been Sunday in places like the US.