Cool fair enough. Back on topic...

Wasn't keen in that performance of Dead Inside personally. Felt a bit flat to me for some reason...

The strings that Morgan does need to be more prominent. Don't think he's quite got the sound right yet.

It just sounds really empty until the guitar comes in

DI relies so much on the processed drums and certain vocal delivery that it seems pretty prone to falling flat live

I think the drums need live reverb, and the mic should be ready with vocal effects for Matt's first "Dead Inside". These are the two main things off of the top of my head that would help majorly, Matt's vocal delivery is kind of beyong 'help' if he doesn't want to give it all he's got.

I think the drums need live reverb, and the mic should be ready with vocal effects for Matt's first "Dead Inside". These are the two main things off of the top of my head that would help majorly, Matt's vocal delivery is kind of beyong 'help' if he doesn't want to give it all he's got.

If they do it Download, they're getting bottled

Nothing 'new'

Reapers on iTunes, youtube, etc

No new songs at the gig

Uh... you heard Reapers....

The setlist for the gig was about what should have been expected.

Psycho was slightly different on Jools, and the other song was DI, which everyone should have known, but apparently didn't.

And actually, no Reapers on iTunes... at least in the US.

I heard Reapers, just bought it woth it!! I walked home with the song!

So no new songs at the gig. the Handler is our Moby Dick...

BTW I read rumors talking about something next monday... Any bets?