As badly as I want to hear the album too, I reckon leaking it will just kill all the hype for the big day that everyone gets the album.

I mean, there's under 2 weeks to go!

One of my biggest excitements about a new Muse album is reading the hype and opinions/feedback on the forums and Tumblr, particular when it's poured out all at once.

Well, but the day it leaks will be the day 80% of the people in here and all around the internet and will be the big day...it won't change much I guess

The question is, are you gonna listen all the way through, or just skip to any particular song?

That's the hardest part, because we've heard pretty much the first half of the album! I'd like to think I'll go start to finish. But I may get fed up listening to Psycho's chorus for a fifth time before wanting to hear The Handler lol. How about you?

That's the hardest part, because we've heard pretty much the first half of the album! I'd like to think I'll go start to finish. But I may get fed up listening to Psycho's chorus for a fifth time before wanting to hear The Handler lol. How about you?

I think I'm gonna jump straight into the handler or the globalist :LOL: Maybe studio reapers if we don't get it today and then just listen from then onwards

As much as I want to hear The Handler and The Globalist/Defector, I'm going to listen from start to finish. Since the album is written completely in character, I think it'd be a disservice to skip songs just because we've already heard them.

Agreed and exactly :happy:

Screw that, I'm skipping. :p

Then after playing the hell out of the songs we haven't heard yet, I'll listen to it in order.

So you wouldn't want to follow the story and absorb the whole experience chronologically, and logically, at once? Letting the anticipation build-up as you know that a new song is around the corner once you're up to Reapers?

As much as I want to hear The Handler and The Globalist/Defector, I'm going to listen from start to finish. Since the album is written completely in character, I think it'd be a disservice to skip songs just because we've already heard them.

Agreed. Going to wait until I get home from work (if it leaks/is released while I am at work) and listen with a nice pair of headphones.

I'm taking a sabbatical from Dead Inside, Psycho, and Mercy so that those songs feel a bit fresh when I listen to the album. If Reapers comes out tomorrow, I won't be able to withstand listening to it at least once before the album.

Just read the last 50 pages to catch up on this marvellous zealous thread!

I do expect us to get Reapers tomorrow at 8pm and if we don't, oh well, what's

another few days! Leak will surely be here by June 3rd!

For the long timers, have the band always announced the touring schedule

at album launch, either just before or just after?

Wondering what the plan will be for the dead space in August and September (so far)