aw... did someone tell us, and then delete their post? Assholes... :phu:

Seriously, though, the original poster retracted and said it's not that "big" of a surprise.

It was too obvious. Muse always make announcements prior, they never do anything out of the blue

It was too obvious. Muse always make announcements prior, they never do anything out of the blue

Well they didn't retract about Reapers coming out tomorrow, they just retracted their statement that next week's surprise would be "big."

Reapers could quite easily be put out with no announcement considering it won't be a 'proper' single intended for radio play. It'd just be an extra promo thing to get fans hyped during the final run-up to release.

I read somewhere there'd be a secret gig in France? But when and is this true?

By the way, just found this many of you might know it...it is great to watch (from 2001) this is part 1/5 :D

Thanks for that, one of the rare Muse-related things I don't think I've ever seen before.

Not to diss this guy's work, but if the studio version of Reapers sounds anything like this then I'll kill myself. This would be the Unnatural Selection effect times about a billion. Especially with that bass...

The chrous sounds like someone is hitting me over the head with cymbals.