I stopped caring about reviews after the first few, I just want the album at this point. Reapers tomorrow should help sate me.

hhhhhnnnnngtomorrow (That shit better happen.)

Wonder if "tomorrow" will be UK or US time. My guess is really late Friday UK time.

Wonder if "tomorrow" will be UK or US time. My guess is really late Friday UK time.

That'd be great, I'll be out shopping all day so I'd probs miss it otherwise. I'm thinking around 5-7pm UK time though, unfortunately (for me) :(

I'm wondering how they'll release it, just audio or maybe a lyric video? The latter would be decent.

Guys, what are you talking about? Reapers tomorrow will be released as a single, or what?

Couple of apparently reliable inside sources (assuming that the journalist and Jessica's friend are different people?) have said Reapers is set to release on Friday. I'm assuming it'll be as a sort if promo/fan service thing like Psycho as opposed to a 'proper' single.

That'd be great, I'll be out shopping all day so I'd probs miss it otherwise. I'm thinking around 5-7pm UK time though, unfortunately (for me) :(

I'm wondering how they'll release it, just audio or maybe a lyric video? The latter would be decent.

Someone mentioned since the footage used for the new Drones tracks are taken from the lyric videos, since Reapers has its own thing used it would be likely that we'd get a lyric video for it too, as well. It'll probably be referenced via the website/YouTube in the same way Psycho was, in all things but in name a promotional single.

I find this whole approach of "experts review" before general public access for any artistic content very irrelevant. No one's opinion will be as important as my own opinion on it. No matter how many "experts" praise an album or shit all over it, I will make my own judgment.

Specially in this day and age where you can listen to anything without having to pay for it. (Either illegally or through Spotify etc)

Just release the same record and let it speak for itself.

I'm thinking maybe with this album they do a 'stream' like Coldplay did last year with Ghost Stories.

They streamed the album via iTunes with a video.

I know you really want an iTunes stream but we've said multiple times that during an interview Matt said he doesn't like doing them