Annie Mac @AnnieMac

tonight from 7pm on @BBCR1 we have an interview with @muse, a hottest record from @asvpxrocky & an interview and 20 min mix from Jamie XX.

I think I'll wait for it to appear on youtube or something. I'm so not in the mood to listen to Annie Mac.

So they said prett much nothing new. Interview took place past saturday at Big Weekend

They're excited to start the summer festival in UK, and how weird is to perform in front of a huge crowd after the gigs in small venues...

At least in the first half of the interview, now is playing Supermassive Black Holes live at Big Weekend.

In the second half she asked about the craziest thing ever happened to them during a festival and Matt talked about this fesival in Russie the Stunt Festival, which is what it sounds, literraly, there were guy in motorbikes, jugglers and kind of people at the stage with them, Matt felt like 'we weren't the principal atraction'.

And then they talked about the 'back to basics' and the 'three piece band'..

The interview ended with Mercy and Time is Running Out, live from Big Weekend.

In the second half she asked about the craziest thing ever happened to them during a festival and Matt talked about this fesival in Russie the Stunt Festival, which is what it sounds, literraly, there were guy in motorbikes, jugglers and kind of people at the stage with them, Matt felt like 'we weren't the principal atraction'.

And then they talked about the 'back to basics' and the 'three piece band'..

The interview ended with Mercy and Time is Running Out, live from Big Weekend.

Thanks for the recap! ;)