My thinking would be the opposite actually just because Chris said that Matt wrote it in order buuuuuuuut I really hope your right :LOL:

There due for a B-side....or 3

Except, didn't Matt specifically say he reordered the tracks, and tweaked the lyrics once he noticed a theme running in all them?

You don't trust Chris? :(

I think Chris isn't in the picture when Matt writes this stuff. They don't seem like friends outside of work.

There just AREN'T music players anymore... and I can't afford a cell phone plan, so I'm pretty much just stuck with this old ass iPod that stays charged for all of 15 minutes at a time, and keeps deleting my music.

Oh, and doesn't have upgradable memory, so I'm stuck syncing it constantly when I want to listen to anything.

I have no idea how to proxy this shit at home, either. I spent my one hour at home the other night trying to find a functioning proxy server for the big weekend, and completely failed.

I'm just not home enough to figure it out.

Someone from reddit was kind enough to upload the Psycho clip to dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k8aYgbdKrBFPgZbjX2J

Haven't scene Mercy go up yet.

What else have I missed?!

Studio Reapers to be released on Friday (apparently, seems trustworthy though) as people have said. Also, big surprises next week (that don't involve a stream or gigs, though those things may still happen).

Studio Reapers to be released on Friday (apparently, seems trustworthy though) as people have said. Also, big surprises next week (that don't involve a stream or gigs, though those things may still happen).

That would be awesome! Interested to hear if they went with the "hooligan vocals" or Chris on the effects mic. for the "Drones!" Part

How was Reapers at BBC not "good"?

I honestly haven't managed to see Reapers from the gig. The one still on YT is missing it, and the full one is gone.

I heard the mix was bad for the entire gig, but I guess I'm just going on what everyone else said.

I REALLY want a good pro-shot of DI, Mercy, and Psycho, though, because... I really don't care for Reapers... :$

http://www.virginradio.fr/muse-il-y-a-tellement-de-clips-possibles-pour-les-differents-titres-de-drones-interview-a414101.html

New interview with Chris, he reveals that Dead Inside was the choice for the lead single not for commercial reasons but rather for narrative purposes, saying that the band originally wanted to release either Mercy or Revolt as lead singles but decided not to.

I honestly haven't managed to see Reapers from the gig. The one still on YT is missing it, and the full one is gone.

I heard the mix was bad for the entire gig, but I guess I'm just going on what everyone else said.

I REALLY want a good pro-shot of DI, Mercy, and Psycho, though, because... I really don't care for Reapers... :$

Here it is, love it. Now. :mad:

I have no clue what anyone else is on about because the mix is evidently not bad. Mercy was already posted by BBC, Psycho's mix was slightly off but still wasn't bad, and Dead Inside can't blame the mix for its shortcomings live.

http://www.virginradio.fr/muse-il-y-a-tellement-de-clips-possibles-pour-les-differents-titres-de-drones-interview-a414101.html

New interview with Chris, he reveals that Dead Inside was the choice for the lead single not for commercial reasons but rather for narrative purposes, saying that the band originally wanted to release either Mercy or Revolt as lead singles but decided not to.

I have no clue what anyone else is on about because the mix is evidently not bad. Mercy was already posted by BBC, Psycho's mix was slightly off but still wasn't bad, and Dead Inside can't blame the mix for its shortcomings live.

But I don't liiiiiike it. :'(

It's too classic rock, and the bits don't fit together, and it doesn't make me FEEL anything. :phu:

I'll stick to DI and Mercy.

I guess this means Revolt will be the third single. Which makes sense as it is described as poppy song with a catchy chorus and it would be a single from the end of the album, making the singles a short pop form of the narrative in a way.

Is there anything in that article worth translating, besides the Dead Inside bit?

JJ, you find EVERYTHING that's new about Drones first. How do you get all the exclusives? Are you borderline obsessed with new album info? ;)

I'm actually posting right now from a class about American defense systems and hierarchy. Lots of info about drones... naturally makes me want to dig the webz for info.

Not obsession...passion!

And he just doesn't want to study :LOL:

:yesey: this guy gets it.