I've already seen those social justice types complain about the title of the new song. Tumblr is going to have a riot with "Psycho" if it really is the name of a song.

How exactly can they complain about a song title before they've even heard the music or its lyrical content...:rolleyes:

Yeah... But Matt hinting at a song named "Psycho"... I mean... who knows...

My guess is that the song is called Psycho and features that soldier/sergeant voice sample at the beginning

Not gonna try and get caught up in song titled this time around. I remember I thought Madness would be heavy and Explorers would be like KoC, part 2: electric boogaloo just going by the names :LOL:

It was an acoustic boogaloo instead

The article Matt tweeted with Pyscho talks about psychological abuse- wonder if that snippet from the IG video with the commander shouting is like the interlude to the song

Perhaps it could be an intro in the way that Absolution had one only this time it's the commander shouting rather than marching.

My guess is that the song is called Psycho and features that soldier/sergeant voice sample at the beginning

You could be right, yeah.

I also think "Human Drones" would be a better title for the album. But I don't mind "Drones", and it should be pretty official, at this point.

the last two albums still featured madness/undisclosed desires/survival/resistance/i belong to you like lyrics and the songs that featured conspiracy like lyrics were generally better - uprising/mk ultra/animals
UD and IBTY>>>Uprising and MK Ultra.

But I think you overestimate how many lyrically weird albums Muse have. There's really just BH&R and OoS, which was mostly just random words that sounded good together. Absolutely is a mix of end of the world/other conspiracies and personal relationships, kinda like TR and T2L.

UD and IBTY>>>Uprising and MK Ultra.

But I think you overestimate how many lyrically weird albums Muse have. There's really just BH&R and OoS, which was mostly just random words that sounded good together. Absolutely is a mix of end of the world/other conspiracies and personal relationships, kinda like TR and T2L.

Absolutely.

You could be right, yeah.

I also think "Human Drones" would be a better title for the album. But I don't mind "Drones", and it should be pretty official, at this point.

God that would have been an awful title.