Yeah, Matt saying "hopefully this week" seems like they don't have a set place or time they're releasing it, no?

Well he wasn't going to tell us the day of release either way.

I'm sure if we don't know that some random San Fran DJs wouldn't know either. I'm certain this will be a spontaneous release. It wouldn't make much sense for this to be structured considering the way we've been getting information for months anyways.

I don't see how spontaneous release correlates with deadlines. They can release their track however they want to, deadlines can also be self-imposed too you know.

I think it was very much implied that the tight deadline will be because of an imminent release

I think it was very much implied that the tight deadline will be because of an imminent release

Precisely. However nobody knows how it'll be released, so I still stand by what I said earlier and expect a spontaneous YouTube upload. I say spontaneous for everyone who isn't on these forums 24/7 because I'm sure most people have no clue a single is coming

How is it spontaneous if they have communicated to us that they are working to a deadline and hopefully it's this week??????? Unless something goes wrong there's nothing much spontaneous about it, no matter how they release it. Unless I have misunderstood the definition of spontaneous. Random release time, perhaps.

How is it spontaneous if they have communicated to us that they are working to a deadline and hopefully it's this week??????? Unless something goes wrong there's nothing much spontaneous about it, no matter how they release it. Unless I have misunderstood the definition of spontaneous. Random release time, perhaps.

I mean the manner in which they release it will be a spontaneous YouTube drop. I'm convinced everything is ready by now, they're probably just waiting to see when they want to drop it this week.

@Jimmyneutron I doubt we're getting any teasers this week unless they're either generous or it turns out the single is delayed. I figure they think the single is enough

EDIT: Gareeh beat me to it as I was typing

Hey,

this is my first post here, so: "hi musers" :-)

I found this already known guy on linkedin.

His portfolio says, that he worked as "Director of Photography - MUSE "Psycho" Music Video" + "Director of Photography - MUSE "Dead Inside" Music Video".

So I think, "Dead Inside" -> next song title from Drones?

Sorry, if this is nothing new and it was posted here before. :unsure:

Hey,

His portfolio says, that he worked as "Director of Photography - MUSE "Psycho" Music Video" + "Director of Photography - MUSE "Dead Inside" Music Video".

Woah, good job. That's one good first post. And welcome.

Hey,

Nice catch!

Hey,

woah

Hey,

Nice work! So that's 2, possibly 3 songs we have titles for then!

Hey,

Hmmm I haven't seen this before

"February 2015 – February 2015 (1 month)Greater Los Angeles Area

Served as DP/Cam Op on the music video "Dead Inside" for MUSE"

Edit: damn my slow typing lol