Who bought all the signed supra deluxe vinyls? Says they're already out of stock.... dreams ruined

I had both a signed CD and vinyl in my cart earlier, but am moving in a month, so i was trying to figure out my new address and both sold out :(

Aww Shit son. Times like this make me realise that I should just hang up the plectrum.

Reminds me. I really need to practice more fingerpicking, but I never do.

Also, have you seen this before? I had one... I thought it sounded incredibly fake (even back then), but I was surprised to see the reviews it got.

http://digitech.com/en/products/jimi-hendrix-experience

Yeah, even though that was at least ten years ago and I was far less experienced (get it?!?) as a guitarist, I could still hear the subtle differences between analogue and digital :nerd:

Well, not really. It just didn't sound good.

Also, I have no idea who Chris Miller is, but I quite like the look of this guitar. Usually not a fan of ibanez at all, with the exception of reject

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kSX4Mu-2EY

Reminds me. I really need to practice more fingerpicking, but I never do.

Also, have you seen this before? I had one... I thought it sounded incredibly fake (even back then), but I was surprised to see the reviews it got.

http://digitech.com/en/products/jimi-hendrix-experience

I used to own one of those when I was far younger :LOL: I think it was a gift.

Speaking of hanging up the spectrum :ninja:

Yeah, even though that was at least ten years ago and I was far less experienced (get it?!?) as a guitarist, I could still hear the subtle differences between analogue and digital :nerd:

Well, not really. It just didn't sound good.

Also, I have no idea who Chris Miller is, but I quite like the look of this guitar. Usually not a fan of ibanez at all, with the exception of reject

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kSX4Mu-2EY

Like that Ibanez. Sort of reminds me of the Noodles Talman from back in the day. Still want a legit rep.

When it comes to Hendrix though, it has to be valves, transistors, inductors and LDRs or I'm not interested.

Yeah it was! Went to four shows that year, which I think is a record. Both MSG shows and the Stadium shows in London. I have to say those stadium shows were probably my favorite (until Webster Hall of course... I don't think anything will top that)

Yeah it was! Went to four shows that year, which I think is a record. Both MSG shows and the Stadium shows in London. I have to say those stadium shows were probably my favorite (until Webster Hall of course... I don't think anything will top that)

Webster Hall was amazing, but I still think I enjoyed iHeartRadio more. Generic shorter setlist, but Muse playing to ~200 people in a shoe box, and the meet and greet after was bad ass. Also got to see the premier of Mercy which was really awesome. Hell, first time Royal Blood came to Canada, I saw them play in a bigger venue than iHeartRadio.

Webster Hall was amazing, but I still think I enjoyed iHeartRadio more. Generic shorter setlist, but Muse playing to ~200 people in a shoe box, and the meet and greet after was bad ass. Also got to see the premier of Mercy which was really awesome. Hell, first time Royal Blood came to Canada, I saw them play in a bigger venue than iHeartRadio.

I couldn't get tickets for that one. They had me on that "first come first serve" list, but I heard only two or three people actually got in.

My only regret is not waiting around after the WH show ended, because apparently if there's only one way for them to enter the venue, then there's only one way for them to leave afterwards... :facepalm: Didn't think of that. But I heard it was only around 12 people that actually waited, and I guess I was fortunate enough to be in that little group that met them earlier in the day. Actually really fortunate, because the venue shuffled everyone around not long before, and I wouldn't have been there otherwise.

You think you'll see Royal Blood on their next tour?

I couldn't get tickets for that one. They had me on that "first come first serve" list, but I heard only two or three people actually got in.

My only regret is not waiting around after the WH show ended, because apparently if there's only one way for them to enter the venue, then there's only one way for them to leave afterwards... :facepalm: Didn't think of that. But I heard it was only around 12 people that actually waited, and I guess I was fortunate enough to be in that little group that met them earlier in the day. Actually really fortunate, because the venue shuffled everyone around not long before, and I wouldn't have been there otherwise.

You think you'll see Royal Blood on their next tour?

Yep I plan on seeing Royal Blood again if I have the opportunity. I also am eyeing the tour Gorillaz just announced!

Yep I plan on seeing Royal Blood again if I have the opportunity. I also am eyeing the tour Gorillaz just announced!

Looks like Royal Blood has the tour dates listed, though I'm not sure if more are coming. They're playing that same festival in NYC, but no show of their own, which I'm a bit surprised about.

Looks like Royal Blood has the tour dates listed, though I'm not sure if more are coming. They're playing that same festival in NYC, but no show of their own, which I'm a bit surprised about.

I hasn't seen they'd officially announced dates, but they do seem to be up on their website. I can maybe pull one of the shows because it's on a weekend, but it would be a 2-hour drive.

As an aside, my new strat came in this weekend. I've have some limited play with it as of yet, but it's stunning to both look at and play. Probably the best neck I've ever played on a guitar. Seems somewhat thinner profiled than what I remembered from the one I played in store a few months back. I didn't think the fretwork would be so noticeably different from a MiM strat, but it's night and day.

Ah crappy dates. The one festival isn't too far from me, but I hate festivals with a passion. I much prefer to go see a band I want to see and then go home. I don't enjoy that many hours of standing in the sun with thousands of drunk assholes.