Meh, sounds good but still haven't heard anything that comes close to the studio version.

(Even though the live version obviously has a different vibe to it and is more enjoyable, but the studio version just SOUNDS much better)

Meh, sounds good but still haven't heard anything that comes close to the studio version.

(Even though the live version obviously has a different vibe to it and is more enjoyable, but the studio version just SOUNDS much better)

The "kick me when I'm down" part has so much more power on the album

I thought you hated the studio version :erm:

Yeah, but I'm willing to think that Nipso isn't that childlish.

I definitely am, but that's not why I said it there, I like the orchestral bits of Unsustainable, but the guitar drop doesn't do much for me, whereas I like Liquid State well enough all the way through (though it needs to be longer with a heavy solo or something).

I definitely am, but that's not why I said it there, I like the orchestral bits of Unsustainable, but the guitar drop doesn't do much for me, whereas I like Liquid State well enough all the way through (though it needs to be longer with a heavy solo or something).

Fak awf then :phu: