Whatever happened to the "Random Musings of a Curious Mind" blog?

Deleted Denizen

As I'm sure people here know, there was a blog called "Random Musings of a Curious Mind", which was really nice during some few years (don't know exactly when it begun), but has been closed for some 2 years now.

I think the administrator was called Natasha and I don't know if she just lost interest in Muse (she has a different themed blog [?]) I would appreciate information, if anyone has it, as to why was it taken down and, most importantly, if is it ever going to run again.

Thanks for your time. :happy:

There's a difference between lapping up everything Muse say and do, and (rightly) criticising them for the shit they do say and don't do.

I was referring to people that criticise every little thing they do nowadays because they live in 2004 & can't accept that Muse have moved on.

I was referring to people that criticise every little thing they do nowadays because they live in 2004 & can't accept that Muse have moved on.

Yeah, we all hate Muse.

Okay I rewatched Survival at SBE. It's so good.

Animals :facemelt::awesome::love:

Big Freeze. Quite simple, but the drums and Matts voice are great

Isolated System is Muse's 2nd best song since 2002.

Generally when I see someone saying that they hate IBTY, they also haven't seen it live. By far one of the best live songs we got from TR.

There's a difference between lapping up everything Muse say and do, and (rightly) criticising them for the shit they do say and don't do.

And then there's the other side; throwing a bitch fit over a setlist and deleting your website instead of giving it over to someone else.

Different strokes, I guess.

And I want to be really offended at the "pop music for females" bit. But I so fucking love Follow Me and UD...