Music Production Software

Liamoc123

Guest bshuker

I'm guessing your problem with SX3 is that it's cracked and you're having bugs, so you're whining you don't have 4 because nobody has cracked it yet.

I'm guessing your problem with SX3 is that it's cracked and you're having bugs, so you're whining you don't have 4 because nobody has cracked it yet.

My cracked SX3 has been working fine for years!

Apparently even SX4 still has a few bugs and there's an SX5 coming out this year?

Guest bshuker
My cracked SX3 has been working fine for years!

Apparently even SX4 still has a few bugs and there's an SX5 coming out this year?

Shhh don't ruin my tactics, I know full well the cracked version runs better than the retail one lol.

Yeah from what I've heard 4 still has a couple, it seems fine for me on Mac though.

No idea if they're bringing 5 so soon, would seem a bit rushed if they did? Aren't they bringing Nuendo 4 out soon though? Or is it out already.

Guest bshuker

Is more aimed at post-processing so you've got a lot of surround sound capabilities and sync for video etc. It is essentially the same as Cubase but just has extra features really.

Guest bshuker

Yeah, there is more to it than that, you'd have to look it up tbh, I just know Nuendo has a whole extra set of features aimed at post-processing and it'll deal with a wider range of file formats and stuff. Might be worth having a gander on Steinberg's site or something.

no, the group track routing bug was nothing to do with cracked/legit version

and i do have a legit version

-------------------------------------

nuendo 4 is out i think. and the only good thing about the cracked version is not having to use that damned annoying usb copy protection device, argh! i wish i could unload the license onto a CD or the internet or something so i could hold it on this computer only. some DAWs or other software allow you to upload the license to the PC rather than the ilok, much better

Guest bshuker
no, the group track routing bug was nothing to do with cracked/legit version

and i do have a legit version

-------------------------------------

nuendo 4 is out i think. and the only good thing about the cracked version is not having to use that damned annoying usb copy protection device, argh! i wish i could unload the license onto a CD or the internet or something so i could hold it on this computer only. some DAWs or other software allow you to upload the license to the PC rather than the ilok, much better

I woz talking to the other Chris mostly because he keeps whining and it's annoying me :LOL:

Yeah, the dongle is a pain in the ass, like I"ve only got two damn usb ports on this macbook pro so i either have to use a hub or sacrifice something, (which is a real pisser when i forget to bring the hub or otherwise).

Archived