New interview @ iHeart Radio Festival

Tabea

Matt and Dom were being a bit dickish towards chris in this imo, I know they are trying to spraff about how good the festival is for the sake of the interview but chris had some good points...

wat

Chris mentioned the Olympics as an example of where the lineup was very varied, and Matt agreed but said that that was still only English bands, and that this was all over the place.

And then he said he saw Elton John.

That's it.

:LOL: Aww, he seems nervous. Thanks for sharing!

That's not a good quality in an interviewer!! :chuckle:

But yeah, you're probably right.

I just am biased, and have loved Kennedy since back in the ol' MTV days, too.

I am more partial to the humorous Muse interviews. The first one caught Matt yawning right as it went live and getting embarrassed and Dom's "I'm sick of your girlfriend stories" look/comment.

That's not a good quality in an interviewer!! :chuckle:

But yeah, you're probably right.

I just am biased, and have loved Kennedy since back in the ol' MTV days, too.

I am more partial to the humorous Muse interviews. The first one caught Matt yawning right as it went live and getting embarrassed and Dom's "I'm sick of your girlfriend stories" look/comment.

I had to watch this one again! I hadn't noticed Matt's yawn the first time! That's absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've noticed that Dom usually makes faces when Matt talks about his girlfriend.

• 3 weeks later...

This one might be more informative, but the interviewer is as charismatic as a wet tissue. :noey:

And it's still not as funny. :LOL:

BTW, in the first one, did anyone ever figure out what Matt says after Dom says they are getting back into the studio next year? It's bothering me. :LOL:

I believe Matt said something not related..like Poker, I love playing poker. I do know he does love that.