Citizen Erased

Nishe + Sunburn

Ruled By Secrecy

Micro Cuts

Agitated

Showbiz

Space Dementia (Piano Outro)

Stockholm Syndrome + Funeralopolis/Electric Wizard riffage

Haven't done one in a while so it's probably fairly wank, got bored though so I thought I'd have a bash at something different like a club gig or something.

It's Darkshines on the back of Origin and in the lyric book. Darkshines again on Musewiki. Though being called Dark Shines on .mu and setlists is interesting. Hadn't realised. Fair enough, I no longer have a personal vendetta against anyone calling Dark Shines. :p

I think a studio album back cover is more important than setlists and Japanese sleeve of a live DVD.

Dark Shines is on the standard version of Hullabaloo :erm: Plus, OOS has loads of spelling mistakes in it anyway so it's not out of this world to think that maybe spelling it as one word was a mistake too considering it's never been spelt like that officially since (I don't think so, anyway).

I'm not saying that there's any one definitive and correct way to spell it anyway :chuckle: There's justifications for using either spelling. Unlike Microcuts, Deadstar or Hypermusic which are just wrong.

That's because the title (if it's indeed Darkshines) is some kind of pun.

Noobs :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Here's my (rather convoluted) interpretation. The phrase dark shines is obviously an oxymoron, since dark and shine are two complete opposites. "Passing by, you light up my darkened skies". This person cheers Matt up even though she's a rather dark person. The lyrics "your dark shines, bringing me down" implies her darkness shines and draws Matt into her depression too. The word Darkshines could then be a word coined by Matt to describe the happiness one might feel from being around a person as depressed as you which is what is mentioned in the title, whereas the lyrics refer to the action of darkness shinning.

It's Darkshines :p