Is it wrong that I don't really care for Unintended or Blackout being played at these gigs unless Matt starts playing the damn guitar?

(and Dom plays on ACTUAL drums for Blackout)

I thought this too, but live the atmosphere instantly made me forget about it.

Is it wrong that I don't really care for Unintended or Blackout being played at these gigs unless Matt starts playing the damn guitar?

(and Dom plays on ACTUAL drums for Blackout)

I quite like seeing Chris playing a bit of guitar, especially the songs with not much going on with the bass (so Unintended and Guiding Light). Blackout isn't really the same though, the guitar solo feels to be lacking a bit compared to Matt

I quite like seeing Chris playing a bit of guitar, especially the songs with not much going on with the bass (so Unintended and Guiding Light). Blackout isn't really the same though, the guitar solo feels to be lacking a bit compared to Matt

I wouldn't throw Guiding Light into that group of songs that lack a bass line. Still wish Unintended was with an acoustic guitar though

Matt plays the solo.

Archived