The mind boggles! Seriously, she was on stage for about half an hour! :LOL:

But charming queen didn't see her, therefore she wasn't there. :rolleyes:

Also, just for the sake of argument, this is what I posted as she was playing:

So this Polly Money chick is horrible. "Boring" is being nice to her.

Also, just for the sake of argument, this is what I posted as she was playing:

Quite possibly the most boring act I've ever seen.

We were convinced that she only played one long, boring song. But she took like a 20 second break between parts of it. At one point I think I shouted "PLAY DEAD STAR" at her.

plot twist later on electric guitar emerges from the stage and some random dudes pop up from nowhere with drums and bass and all and a dead star riff begins

Hey, I was at both gigs too. She was definitely there. I know this because literally the entire stadium fell asleep.

OK I believe you.:D

Some performer just made NO impact on me.:rolleyes:

I had a fun time with the French Musers around me: the young man next to me was much more entertaining, my bag was nearly set on fire by his (funny?) cigarette; he almost burnt a hole on a girl's hoody and the people behind him had to prop up him so he didn't fall on us; I watched him constantly in case he peed.:LOL:

Eventually security guard pulled him out after he spilled all his beer on my bag ( I didn't mind, but others took the opportunity to get him out) which was a shame, he was on the barrier so he must've queued for hours to get there, yet all these happened long before Muse even got on stage.

We were convinced that she only played one long, boring song. But she took like a 20 second break between parts of it. At one point I think I shouted "PLAY DEAD STAR" at her.

Funny I've actually done that to some band at a fair I went to recently.

Archived