The slot occupied by Dead Star in Manchester now seems to be a Hysteria or MOTP rotation, with Hysteria appearing more often.

You forgot to add that Guiding Light and UD have been replaced by Futurism and Citizen Erased, and the two encores have been inverted

The slot occupied by Dead Star in Manchester now seems to be a Hysteria or MOTP rotation, with Hysteria appearing more often.

MOTP has been played 2 times only so far, unfortunately. B&H 2, Dead Star 3, and Hysteria 4.

dark enough yet?

anyone got any eyebrows left??

I haven't been to one of the stadium gigs yet, but of the things that has bothered me is these flamethrowers that seem so out of the show because they are so high up from the stage and crowd.

But are they really so powerful that the eyebrows are felt burned off?

I've been at the front (not very front) to a Rammstein show and those flames were insanely hot!

I haven't been to one of the stadium gigs yet, but of the things that has bothered me is these flamethrowers that seem so out of the show because they are so high up from the stage and crowd.

But are they really so powerful that the eyebrows are felt burned off?

I've been at the front (not very front) to a Rammstein show and those flames were insanely hot!

they're warm enough, and far enough to not melt the stage, lol They don't feel 'out of the show' anyway

Archived