There's a second barrier behind the B-stage. Only the first arrived got access to the part around the stage. Weird choice. They take security etc very seriously since we've faced some big problems in the past (Heizeldrama and the storm at Pukkelpop) here in Belgium so that may be the reason.

Well, I'm actually not 100% sure, but usually the bands don't have their own stages at a festival.

Nevermind, I thought you were sarcastic :LOL: it is weird indeed.

There's a second barrier behind the B-stage. Only the first arrived got access to the part around the stage. Weird choice. They take security etc very seriously since we've faced some big problems in the past (Heizeldrama and the storm at Pukkelpop) here in Belgium so that may be the reason.

It's the first time they're having a golden circle this tour, maybe this is why they let them use their own stage.

Well judging by many photos from newspapers it looks like almost everyone got a wristband to enter the golden circle. Also weird to see the stage on a field, surrounded by families picnicking etc. Here are the photo's I'm talking about: http://tinyurl.com/mlvwvnx

EDIT: Oh and also old women thinking they're sexy by licking Magnums + people playing card games like there's nothing to do over there. This is weird.

Well judging by many photos from newspapers it looks like almost everyone got a wristband to enter the golden circle. Also weird to see the stage on a field, surrounded by families picnicking etc. Here are the photo's I'm talking about: http://tinyurl.com/mlvwvnx

EDIT: Oh and also old women thinking they're sexy by licking Magnums + people playing card games like there's nothing to do over there. This is weird.

er... I wouldn't call those three old... I was expecting 80yo not late-30s-early-40s... and what do you do when you're queueing/between bands??

er... I wouldn't call those three old... I was expecting 80yo not late-30s-early-40s... and what do you do when you're queueing/between bands??

My English vocabulary doesn't reach far enough to express what I actually meant so excuse me for calling them old. And I'm not making fun of it, it's just different. You won't see families picnicking on blankets like this in a stadium. This feels more like a festival, even though it isn't. That's what I meant.

EDIT: Oh they did look older on my phone, lol. My bad! And they're on within a few minutes.

Archived