intresting facts about matt

Ruby Gloom

It has been a really interesting read so far' date=' although it seems to be practially the same as the other book being talked about in this thread, 'inside the muscle museum'. (But i think 'out of this world' has less mistakes than the other, which seems to have simple information wrong ?Dom's birthday? :LOL:[/quote']

Yea it was definately good, and it was interesting. But i think it said Doms birthday was in June/July. There was a few other mistakes aswell. :p

I'm reading Out of this World: The story of Muse too.

I've just found these facts -

• 'Matt's new guitar rig was so powerful it could practically burst thunderclouds - when he first plugged it in to test it at his Italian villa, he caused a blackout all over the village.'

• 'Matt's answerphone featured fart noises and he'd had to change his phone number since Italian fans had found out where he lived.'

• 'Matt had nine pointson his licence for illegal right turns, owned two classic American cars as they were so cheap to insure (although he drove his girlfriend's Beetle when in Italy) and couldn't live without lemon tea.'

• 'They'd recently stopped using false names when checking into hotels: Matt went by Hector Berlioz while Dom's favourite name used to be Sergio Georgini.'

• 'Matt wanted a scooter to help him get around the huge venues they were playing these days.'

• 'Atleast the crowd was greeted with the slapstick sight of Matt getting his White braces caught in the piano stool after Feeling Good.'

• 'Matt's new guitar rig was so powerful it could practically burst thunderclouds - when he first plugged it in to test it at his Italian villa, he caused a blackout all over the village.'

• 'Matt's answerphone featured fart noises and he'd had to change his phone number since Italian fans had found out where he lived.'

• 'Matt had nine pointson his licence for illegal right turns, owned two classic American cars as they were so cheap to insure (although he drove his girlfriend's Beetle when in Italy) and couldn't live without lemon tea.'

• 'They'd recently stopped using false names when checking into hotels: Matt went by Hector Berlioz while Dom's favourite name used to be Sergio Georgini.'

• 'Matt wanted a scooter to help him get around the huge venues they were playing these days.'

• 'Atleast the crowd was greeted with the slapstick sight of Matt getting his White braces caught in the piano stool after Feeling Good.'

I hope these are true..... thats what you get for playing feeling good! :p

All the metaphors coming from this....Matt swallowing the world and regurtitating it. Would make a great song. :chuckle:

:LOL: you're right is is kind of deep

ahaha I'm pretty sure these are all true, I actually remember matt describing a lot of these facts in various interviews :$

:LOL: at the supermarket pantsing though, poor matt!

1. When matt was 6 and in a super market, when some older lads pulled down his trousers, forcing him to run out of the shop in humiliation, naked from the waist down.

Poor Matt!!! :$

I'm sure those silly bullies are right now nothing but losers..

Im currently 2/3 of the way through "Out of this world: the story of Muse" by Mark Beaumont. Has been a really good read, and provided some really fascanating things about the guys lives so far... :)

Just getting up to reading about the antics during the Absolution tour :p

:awesome:

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

The very first seeds of Muse were sown when a thirteen-year-old Dominic played drums for the first time in a short-lived school band called The Magic Roundabout, whose hands-down greatest achievement was being the best group in Teign School. In Year 9. That week.

Muse didn't even go to Teign School, they went to Teignmouth Community College. :eek:

Believe me, I go to teign school, i think i'd know if Muse went there. :LOL:

It has been a really interesting read so far' date=' although it seems to be practially the same as the other book being talked about in this thread, 'inside the muscle museum'. (But i think 'out of this world' has less mistakes than the other, which seems to have simple information wrong ?Dom's birthday? :LOL:[/quote']

Id have thought they would have checked they had their facts right before publising, don't you?

I love these books :awesome:

I've read them both, and I gotta say that I prefer the 'out of this world' one, just because it covers The Resistance too and the guy who wrote it seem to have a better relationship with Muse and seems to actually KNOW them.

But I love all these random facts in both of 'em :LOL:

Archived