intresting facts about matt

Ruby Gloom

Does anybody know where can I get this book? I'm in Asia, Indonesia to be precise. I don't want to consider buying it from Amazon or online shopping since the shipping fee is very expensive.. Any idea? :(

Try asking a bookstore if they can special order it for you...?

ok

Behind closed doors, things were changing in the Bellamy household as Marilyn (his mum) began to involve her family in her spiritual pursuits. Matt stumbled across it by accident once late at night, when at the age of nine he wandered downstairs and discovered his parents and brother sitting round an Ouija board. Rather than send him back to his room, Marilyn sat her curious son down and explained what it was they were doin -namely, contacting the dead.. On that night in 1987, Marilyn Bellamy went on to carefully explain that what they were doing was nothing to scared of. Soon, Matt Bellamy was rushing to school with stories from the Ouija board to recount to a young a wide-eyed audience.

weird..

i think that's cool, but why explain it to a 9 year old?

that happened to my dad when he was 12, he went downstairs and saw my grandmother and my uncle using it, and swear he saw a glass move across the table.

Just reading this biography about matts life, and i actually found out some interesting facts about matt which i never knew about

1. When matt was 6 and in a super market, when some older lads pulled down his trousers, forcing him to run out of the shop in humiliation, naked from the waist down.

2. at the same time he swallowed a key-ring -a little globe of the world- and attached keys that belonged to his baby sitter. Not suprisingly, he started choking. The alarmed baby sitter turned matt upside dow and smacked him untill he regurgitated the world and the contents of his stomach. ouch

well thats only the first chapter but i will keep you posted with more facts, but if there is any mosr facts you know that we dont know about matt, dom or chris, you know the place for them!

-Emma xxxxxxxxx

Awww.... I feel so bad for Matt on the both facts... :( And I can't imagine how embarrased he would be when he sees this.... :erm::stunned:

how did the author get these facts anyway?

fram what matt has sed in past interviews the books really interesting, theres a new version of it by ben myers!:LOL:

http://www.benmyers.com/

i won the biography of kerrang and its unofficial as well!;)

edit: heres the link to amazon if u want to buy it! :LOL:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Muse-Inside-Muscle-Museum/dp/095528225X

fram what matt has sed in past interviews the books really interesting, theres a new version of it by ben myers!:LOL:

http://www.benmyers.com/

i won the biography of kerrang and its unofficial as well!;)

edit: heres the link to amazon if u want to buy it! :LOL:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Muse-Inside-Muscle-Museum/dp/095528225X

i think i'll just get it so i can laugh my ass off. :LOL:

• 2 years later...

2. at the same time he swallowed a key-ring -a little globe of the world- and attached keys that belonged to his baby sitter. Not suprisingly, he started choking. The alarmed baby sitter turned matt upside dow and smacked him untill he regurgitated the world and the contents of his stomach. ouch

All the metaphors coming from this....Matt swallowing the world and regurtitating it. Would make a great song. :chuckle:

Ive read a book with those facts in. Mine was called Inside the Muscle Museum or something.

But they got a few things wrong in that, like Dom's birthday.

Im currently 2/3 of the way through "Out of this world: the story of Muse" by Mark Beaumont. Has been a really good read, and provided some really fascanating things about the guys lives so far... :)

Just getting up to reading about the antics during the Absolution tour :p

Im currently 2/3 of the way through "Out of this world: the story of Muse" by Mark Beaumont. Has been a really good read, and provided some really fascanating things about the guys lives so far... :)

Just getting up to reading about the antics during the Absolution tour :p

I was considering getting that. Is it worth the money? 'Cuz don't want it if it isn't. I haven't got any money atm so i can't get it yet :indiff:

I was considering getting that. Is it worth the money? 'Cuz don't want it if it isn't. I haven't got any money atm so i can't get it yet :indiff:

It has been a really interesting read so far, although it seems to be practially the same as the other book being talked about in this thread, 'inside the muscle museum'. (But i think 'out of this world' has less mistakes than the other, which seems to have simple information wrong ?Dom's birthday? :LOL:

Archived