Which songs should Muse be playing during their Summer-Stadium-Tour?

Nenjää

I'm not saying it's not, it's just not as good as MK or US were.

Survival is fine on record but it's so average live. The only reason you love it is because it saved you from suffering another tour of Knights closing.

KNIGHTS?!?! :LOL:

Knights of Cydonia.

Get out.

I'm not saying it's not, it's just not as good as MK or US were.

Survival is fine on record but it's so average live. The only reason you love it is because it saved you from suffering another tour of Knights closing.

Survival live is heavier and more fun than MK Ultra was, and arguably heavier than US. It's more consistent imho.

MK Ultra was fucking awesome live. Seriously, an absolute beast.

Unnatural Selection seemed like a natural replacement for New Born but Muse are dumb.

Either way, that rotation won't happen because Unnatural Selection is fair bit longer than MK Ultra.

Like your mother.

Disagree.

MK Ultra was fucking awesome live. Seriously, an absolute beast.

Unnatural Selection seemed like a natural replacement for New Born but Muse are dumb.

Either way, that rotation won't happen because Unnatural Selection is fair bit longer than MK Ultra.

Like your mother.

Disagree.

I enjoyed MK Ultra the three times I saw it, but the most consistent thing about it was the microphone failing. It never quite lived up to its potential.

I agree about US being the New Born replacement.

And no your mother.

Matt could never really get the hang of the lyrics either and I honestly can't remember a lot about seeing it at Wembley but I remember it being good and I remember Survival not being good.

Exactly, so you have microphone fails and lyric fails. And it's still better than Survival? No.

MK Ultra had quite a few problems though. Aside from the ones mentioned, I didn't think it was beefy enough.

It had problems, but it still bothers me that Matt continues to fuck up the first solos of Survival. He's gotten better but still not consistent. The beef of the ending makes it more than worth it though.

Archived