Nenjää

Which songs should Muse be playing during their Summer-Stadium-Tour?

Resistance is only tolerable when Matt actually sings the last note properly.

And usually he doesn't.

xD

Don't shitpost when you do the same thing a bunch of times :phu:

Resistance is only tolerable when Matt actually sings the last note properly.

And usually he doesn't.

Even then it's not worth waiting through the song for one note.

Even then it's not worth waiting through the song for one note.

I agree.

The chorus of Resistance is alright live but the dull bits massively outweigh it. Never understood why he doesn't go for that note at the end, it's the same note that he hits easily in other songs.

I do like the song, which is more than most opinions from what I've seen, it just lacks something live. Even the chorus felt rather weak from the last time I saw them live.

I do like the song, which is more than most opinions from what I've seen, it just lacks something live. Even the chorus felt rather weak from the last time I saw them live.

I would've liked Resistance a lot if it wasn't for that atrocious "It could be wrong" pre-chorus bullshit.

The chorus of Resistance is alright live but the dull bits massively outweigh it. Never understood why he doesn't go for that note at the end, it's the same note that he hits easily in other songs.

Artistic reasons maybe?

I would've liked Resistance a lot if it wasn't for that atrocious "It could be wrong" pre-chorus bullshit.

That's the biggest weak point for me, but I do enjoy the rest of the song on album. Especially the ambient intro/outro.

That's the biggest weak point for me, but I do enjoy the rest of the song on album. Especially the ambient intro/outro.

It's not only a weak point for me. It actually completely ruins the song. It's like "oh nice...ambient/creepy intro....kinda haunting chorus.....what the fuck is this shit".

It's not only a weak point for me. It actually completely ruins the song. It's like "oh nice...ambient/creepy intro....kinda haunting chorus.....what the fuck is this shit".

Kinda same for me actually. I really like the buildup from the ambient to the piano, then drums kicking in and getting a bit more upbeat with the verse. Then it just explodes into that pre-chorus. Probably would have been one of my favorite songs off the album if not for that, but I ended up just kinda forgetting about it.

Kinda same for me actually. I really like the buildup from the ambient to the piano, then drums kicking in and getting a bit more upbeat with the verse. Then it just explodes into that pre-chorus. Probably would have been one of my favorite songs off the album if not for that, but I ended up just kinda forgetting about it.

Agreed. That said, I enjoyed the Glastonbury performance. Definitely the best Resistance they've played. Absolutely nailed it.

If it had gone straight from the verse into the "Love is our resistance" bit without the "It could be wrong, could be wrong" stanzas then it may have worked better.

I'd even say its chorus is one of the best Muse have ever done.

That's really pushing it a bit.

I full on agree with this. The drumming on that song is crazy good. Would have been a good track without that pre-chorus.

That's really pushing it a bit.

Maybe, I might have a soft spot for it. Treating the song like Guiding Light 2.0 (which is what many people do on here) is pushing it as well.

The pre-chorus kicking in live is really good. I don't really 'mind' hearing it live but I wouldn't miss it if it was dropped.

If it comes to Resistance/Bliss rotation the choice is obvious

Otherwise I'm ok with it

Though I must tell that I haven't watched a full Resistance performance for quite a while

They should play both Resistance and Bliss. I thought Resistance was great at my gig, really enjoyable to hear.

They should bring back Unnatural selection though for stadia tour

Edited by Kojane

Resistance is not the buzzkill Undisclosed Desires is live but I can definitely live without it being in the setlist all the time. Bored me shitless at the O2 gig last year, and I didn't miss it at SBE.

They should bring back Unnatural selection though for stadia tour

MK Ultra/Unnatural Selection rotation would be ace

too bad that will never happen :(