Which songs should Muse be playing during their Summer-Stadium-Tour?

Nenjää

I feel this too.

I want Showbiz so bad :'( it would sound so huge.

I'm still hoping that, if they're not going to do a full Absolution gig, they're going to do a few songs from that album that haven't been aired in ages. But that might be more out of hope than expectation.

Yeah but everyone does that every tour.

"But this time it'll be different!"

No, it probably won't.

America excluded, there's been a few surprises on this tour that few saw coming so there's every possibility it could open the floodgates for a few more.

But like I said, it may well be founded upon hope rather than expectation. It's a nice thought though.

I demand they play at least one Showbiz song at the Emirates night one, preferably not one I've seen. I always end up at the gig that happens to get no Showbiz songs, I've missed Falling Down, Cave, Showbiz and Unintended quite narrowly.

I demand they play at least one Showbiz song at the Emirates night one, preferably not one I've seen. I always end up at the gig that happens to get no Showbiz songs, I've missed Falling Down, Cave, Showbiz and Unintended quite narrowly.

#NoShowbizSongsForEmirates1stNight

Do we think they may throw in an acoustic track as a surprise? I'd love for them to play any song acoustically - I'd even settle for Guiding Light Acoustic... ;)

Also, how many piano slots do we think there'll be? 2/3? More?

Also, just for the record, I hope New Born stays... I never get tired of that song (but I must insist Matt play the intro on the piano himself) :D

Do we think they may throw in an acoustic track as a surprise? I'd love for them to play any song acoustically - I'd even settle for Guiding Light Acoustic... ;)

Also, how many piano slots do we think there'll be? 2/3? More?

Also, just for the record, I hope New Born stays... I never get tired of that song (but I must insist Matt play the intro on the piano himself) :D

I actually think that GL would be better, acoustic. Maybe even decent.

Even though at this very moment I'm not minding this

3 or maybe even 4.

If it's played that slowly, it has to go imo.

Shamefully that will probably happen.

Muse will also "celebrate" 10 years of BH&R by closing every show with Knights Of Cydonia...

I would get tickets cos I would love to see Assassin live and Take A Bow is one of my live favorites :D

Actually wasn't bad - it was getting Guiding Light and Feeling Good when the 2nd night got MK Ultra and Cave that was the problem.

One of the dumbest rotations in the history of Muse. I honestly cannot figure out why they ever thought that was a good idea.

Archived