Which songs should Muse be playing during their Summer-Stadium-Tour?

Nenjää

Yeah, hopefully they'll move Starlight to the main set. Wouldn't be surprised to still see Uprising in an encore though.

That's still good for me. As long as Starlight is moved to main set (or to the trash can), any other songs (apart from the shit ones :LOL:) is fine.

That's still good for me. As long as Starlight is moved to main set (or to the trash can), any other songs (apart from the shit ones :LOL:) is fine.

Yeah, I quite like Unsustainable > Uprising as an encore opener. I'm hoping that'll stay and they'll keep Isolated System as an intro to the gig.

I'm dreaming about Citizen Erased, Bliss, Showbiz, Dead Star, Sunburn, Fury, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Ruled By Secrecy, Escape, Soace Dementia, Megalomania, Exogenesis, Hoodoo, City of Delusion... But I'll think they will play only Bliss and Sunburn among these

Well Butterflies & Hurricanes has been played almost, if not every tour since Absolution was out... So, there's always a chance of that being played.

Well Butterflies & Hurricanes has been played almost, if not every tour since Absolution was out... So, there's always a chance of that being played.

Yup, pretty sure CE and B&H have both been played on every album tour since they were released. Not sure why some people doubt the comeback, especially considering the mentions from Muse/their management.

I feel whenever they play an unexpected old/rare song it's either Showbiz or OOS era. They should bring back some less-played BHAR songs like Assassin or Hoodoo. Strongly doubt it will happen though.

Yeah, Assassin's one of their best live songs IMO, shame it's pretty much dead forever after one tour. /muselogic

Yup, pretty sure CE and B&H have both been played on every album tour since they were released. Not sure why some people doubt the comeback, especially considering the mentions from Muse/their management.

I know. CE and B&H I can see being played at the stadium tour, just because how often they are actually played (not all the time but often enough to see it coming back) I honestly think they should just miss out plug in baby and replace it with Bliss or Hyper Music.

I feel whenever they play an unexpected old/rare song it's either Showbiz or OOS era. They should bring back some less-played BHAR songs like Assassin or Hoodoo. Strongly doubt it will happen though.

Agree, Falling Down was a nice comeback for this tour. Even if we didn't get it, I can't complain about what song they swapped it with :p

Yeah, Assassin's one of their best live songs IMO, shame it's pretty much dead forever after one tour. /muselogic

Yup.. lol

They should play Unintended and City of delusion.

No they should not play Unintended. It was shit on the TR tour.

And about that suggestion of Big Freeze rotated with Map, if that happened and I got BF I'd shoot someone.

Worse yet it was dead just after half way through the Black Holes tour...

As much as I would love too see Assassin or City Of Delusion get played, I would rather Muse try play more rare Absolution songs that have not been played much / at all since the Absolution Tour. It should be a no brainer with the 10 year anniversary of the album and all.

I would also like too see Falling Down return at a few stadium gigs as a special treat, seeming it was played last year anyway it should not be too hard for the band to re-learn.

Archived