Showbiz live effect?

xtinction

I think that the sound is splitted in two signals :

one signal, very simple, the crunchy tone, on my pacifica 120, middle pickup position is perfect

the second signal : an octaver ( Pretty sure it's the roland VG ) with a little bit of reverb and a phaser. On the chorus, I think he add a delay, but in other gigs in 2000, he used a tremolo.

If you want, I can record tomorrow that.

I've spent hours trying to get the effect on my line 6 spider IV, but to no avail, neither the harmonizer or pitch glide will give me anything close to your recording, or the actual video, i think it might be that the harmonizing/pitch shifting sounds a bit, well, tacky on a line 6, the other effects are great, but imo the pitch shifting and harmonizing are the worst effects on there in terms of quality :/ any ideas on how to get the effect on my line 6? i have no pedals besides an FBV express mk II

Shame it doesn't have a dry output though - that's the ONE thing that I don't like about it

I just tried this using the whammy IV's two outputs, and I don't think it's that... too glitchy.

It can get very close though.

I'm not too fussed about that. The one thing I don't like is how the light or telling whether the effect is on/off gets covered by your foot when pressing the button, rather than being clearly visible at the top like on the 4

Archived