2013.06.15 - Stade De Suisse, Bern, Switzerland

L.

yep, in 2010 there was a golden circle with higher-priced tickets. This was ace cos when the group I was with rocked up about half an hour or so after doors we strolled straight up to the middle of the left-hand side of the partition barrier, really decent view and no-one tall right in front of us, lol. I have really fond memories of that trip, the bears! The sparkling wine in plastic flutes being sold on the pitch!

Did it work? When I tried to buy them, everything worked fine, but in the end it said something like ' Zahlung in Verarbeitung' and then the tab closed and I haven't got a confirmation mail.. :(

EDIT: I just phoned with Starticket and they said it was a technical problem. I made it again and now it worked:D

See you all there!!:):D:rolleyes:

DEADSTAR;9892790']WANKdorf it is :D Those from abroad make sure someone from Switzerland can organize you a trainticket for a whole day from their local community. Its a lot cheaper if you have to travel from Zurich or Geneva!

The "billets degriffés" option is actually cheaper from Geneva, Lukas. I don't know how you call it in swiss german, but they basically are cheaper train tickets that you book online for a specific train.

The "billets degriffés" option is actually cheaper from Geneva, Lukas. I don't know how you call it in swiss german, but they basically are cheaper train tickets that you book online for a specific train.

It really depends on the community price. There are tickets for 35 Swiss francs Geneva - Wankdorf and back is a lot more expensive I think. From Zurich definetly...

DEADSTAR;9893928']It really depends on the community price. There are tickets for 35 Swiss francs Geneva - Wankdorf and back is a lot more expensive I think. From Zurich definetly...

Didn't realise you could go straight to Wankdorf! Nice. Will do that then. Flying in to Geneva or Zurich (whichever is cheapest).

Archived