L.

2013.06.15 - Stade De Suisse, Bern, Switzerland

there's already an a-hole selling tickets on ricardo.ch. His first auction and the fan-presale hasn't even happened. Why do they allow this? :mad:

I'm ready for tomorrow 9am !

I need 4 seated tickets, let's hope that all the good seats near the stage will be available in the presale

It's gonna be really hard to get tickets :(

Why do you think it gets hard? There are almost 40'000 available..

I'm so going to this gig! It'll be a perfect brake from my uni exams. Plus I always wanted to go to Swiss but never actually went there. Woo, I'm getting way too overexcited about everything these days. :LOL:

Does somebody know if there will be different categories in the standing area? Maybe someone who was thee in 2010 (I think;))

I don't want to be surprised when I try to get tickets tomorrow:)

EDIT: I mean there, not thee :)

yep, in 2010 there was a golden circle with higher-priced tickets. This was ace cos when the group I was with rocked up about half an hour or so after doors we strolled straight up to the middle of the left-hand side of the partition barrier, really decent view and no-one tall right in front of us, lol. I have really fond memories of that trip, the bears! The sparkling wine in plastic flutes being sold on the pitch!

Did it work? When I tried to buy them, everything worked fine, but in the end it said something like ' Zahlung in Verarbeitung' and then the tab closed and I haven't got a confirmation mail.. :(

EDIT: I just phoned with Starticket and they said it was a technical problem. I made it again and now it worked:D

See you all there!!:):D:rolleyes:

Edited by cellofreak

I bought a ticket for this. Have always fancied a trip to Switzerland though from what I hear, it will be a short one due to the expense!

WANKdorf it is :D Those from abroad make sure someone from Switzerland can organize you a trainticket for a whole day from their local community. Its a lot cheaper if you have to travel from Zurich or Geneva!

DEADSTAR;9892790']WANKdorf it is :D Those from abroad make sure someone from Switzerland can organize you a trainticket for a whole day from their local community. Its a lot cheaper if you have to travel from Zurich or Geneva!

The "billets degriffés" option is actually cheaper from Geneva, Lukas. I don't know how you call it in swiss german, but they basically are cheaper train tickets that you book online for a specific train.

The "billets degriffés" option is actually cheaper from Geneva, Lukas. I don't know how you call it in swiss german, but they basically are cheaper train tickets that you book online for a specific train.

It really depends on the community price. There are tickets for 35 Swiss francs Geneva - Wankdorf and back is a lot more expensive I think. From Zurich definetly...

Why do you think it gets hard? There are almost 40'000 available..

yeah I know but last time they played in this same stadium (in 2010) the tickets were all sold out like 5 minutes after they were out :(

Hope you all got your tickets, fellow Musers? As usual the systems were completely overloaded at 9AM but fine a few hours later :)

DEADSTAR;9893928']It really depends on the community price. There are tickets for 35 Swiss francs Geneva - Wankdorf and back is a lot more expensive I think. From Zurich definetly...

Didn't realise you could go straight to Wankdorf! Nice. Will do that then. Flying in to Geneva or Zurich (whichever is cheapest).

Does anyone know how easy it would be to get from a hotel in Berne to the stadium? thanks!