2013.06.15 - Stade De Suisse, Bern, Switzerland

L.

Public transport is usually easy and efficient in Switzerland

Here is a bus/tramway map

the stadium stop is "Wankdorf Bahnhof"

"Bern Bahnhof" is the main train station

Thanks! Do you know how late the trains back run? Like will there be any back to central berne after the gig?

Thanks! Do you know how late the trains back run? Like will there be any back to central berne after the gig?

There are usually extra post-gig trains after any show, so you'll be fine. No problems getting into central Berne, for sure, and usually to the rest of the country as well. You can check train timetables closer to the time here.

• 4 weeks later...
In the email ticket confirmation, it said the tickets would arrive in the next few days. They haven't but I was wondering is this a problem?

I think you should ask someone from the ticket company (starticket?) because I got my tickets I think 4 or 5 days after I bought them... I hope you'll get them:(

I haven't received them either, maybe it is because we don't live in Switzerland and it actually takes longer to send them abroad?

Got in touch with the company. They were sent 2 days after I bought them but have been lost in the post. They are being resent next week.

Got in touch with the company. They were sent 2 days after I bought them but have been lost in the post. They are being resent next week.

This is why I choose print at home tickets. Stupid postmen!

Are you going out for a few days or just the gig?

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, a few mouths ago i buy a ticket for the concert in bern the 15.06.13

But i have to go by my self because my family and my friends are not fans of muse.

My question is if you guys think if its weird to go alone in the show or if is dangerous or somethig like that xD .

I want to know too if anybody goes alone too, then i know is not just me :D .

People tell me that is easy to make friends in the show .

Thank you for answer me :)

Salut tout le monde, il y a quelques mois je me suis acheter un ticket pour assister au concert des muse the 2nd Law au stade d

e suisse a bern le 15.06.13. Mais malheureusement je doit aller toute seule parceque jai trouver personne avec qui aller.

Ma question est de savoir si ce nest pas trop bizarre daller tte.seule ou si se nest pas dangereux et si quelqun dentre vous va aussi tout seule juste pour me rassurer que je ne suis pas la seule xD .

on ma dit que sais facile de faire des amis labas ...

Merci de me repondre =]

• 1 month later...

So guys,

Here's an idea we have to achieve as fast as possible, because we only have like 40 days left. We'll need as many people as possible. We want that gig to be memorable in our men's heads, and in ours too.

Here's our first suggestions :

- huge banner saying "THANK YOU" or "THE 2ND LAW TOUR" etc.. (rather short to be easier)

- colorful powder to throw in the air ALL TOGETHER THAT'D BE BEAUTIFUL search?hl=fr&q=couleur+festival&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&biw=1366&bih=667&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=ZfeDUfnuJNHGtAbR3YGoAg#q=holi&um=1&hl=fr&tbs=isz:m&tbm=isch&source=lnt&sa=X&ei=GfyDUf_6GdD2sgbA1oG4Bw&ved=0CBcQpwUoAg&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.45960087,d.Yms&fp=13fe47bbbd14c745&biw=1366&bih=667&imgrc=5v2atj0XLIBs3M%3A%3BqZnRtJ1Qnud6mM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fberlin-enjoy.com%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2012%252F08%252FHoli.png%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fberlin-enjoy.com%252Fafter-movie-new-dates-for-the-holi-festival%252Fholi%252F%3B938%3B453

- could be replaced by confettis

- Or millions of colorful balloons (what a GOOD IDEA)

- and more of your ideas are welcome !

Think about how fun it'd be ! And it's really easy to get some pack of balloons/confettis/powder per group of people.

I think at least 5-6'000 people participating would look really good (as the stadium contains around 40'000.. places).

SPREAD THE WORD :love::musesign::D

We are counting on you all. I know lots of you guys will participate and I already imagine it. ;)

Tell me if you have a comment to do, or if you have other ideas, or just to say YOU WILL JOIN US, won't you :D

Love you guys see you on June 15th and I hope lots of you will be part of us !

my email address : diane_didenko@hotmail.fr

or Twitter : D_eadStar

Holi-Festival-India-1.jpg.b5bcac21c062dcc4e44258ab40eeba9f.jpg

I'd avoid colored powder unless you want to stain everyone's clothes :$

Ballons are already done by the "PAWIS" project (that English guys don't like obviously :D)

Confettis are not fair for the cleaning staff of Stade de Suisse (especially if it rains)

So I'd suggest the banner. Good luck for your project.

Well I wouldn't care about my clothes during a Muse gig, you know what I mean. There's a lot more to care about. I'm sure people would love it !:love:

And I guess confettis doesn't really bother, I mean have you seen gigs such as Coldplay and cie, they all throw confettis all over the stadium :D

Then the fact that those in Paris use balloons doesn't mean we're not allowed to do it anymore, does it ? Balloons are used in every concerts buddy ! but thousands of colorful ones would look SO COOL :)

I'm sure lots of people are up to do it, it's only having fun, in a way to remember it as a common fun, something we'd have built together.

I don't know I think it sounds really great to do, but we have to find people who don't firstly care about how the staff will manage to clean up, but about how to enjoy such a precious moment as much as possible !

Do you have anything else to suggest, maybe there's cool things to do that I haven't thought about yet, I 'd like to know what ! :happy:

I would love to be part of this, but I don't have facebook :(

is there any way you could keep those people posted, who don't have access to the facebook page? would be great...

I think a banner is the best idea, since powder and confetti are indeed a little messy :)

Well, I hope it works out!

'messy' at Stade de Suisse... lol... last time they sold plastic flutes of sparking wine in standing and Muse had confetti cannons, I think a bit of confetti in the crowd won't make a dent, good luck with it Lukas :)

I would love to be part of this, but I don't have facebook :(

is there any way you could keep those people posted, who don't have access to the facebook page? would be great...

I think a banner is the best idea, since powder and confetti are indeed a little messy :)

Well, I hope it works out!

Well then do you have Twitter ? Or Tumblr ?

And yeah indeed a banner would be impressive, but I guess it's the most complicated to get. Unless someone taking part of that project would help us by knowing something or someone to help us get that banner. We'll keep searching :)

Well then do you have Twitter ? Or Tumblr ?

And yeah indeed a banner would be impressive, but I guess it's the most complicated to get. Unless someone taking part of that project would help us by knowing something or someone to help us get that banner. We'll keep searching :)

Thanks for your reply! Have added my Twitter to my profile.

Hi, I will be there next june, and it's my first Muse concert (yayy) and also the first time I'll be in the stadium for a show :) and I have a question : there is no indications on my tickets about which door I have to wait in front of, and since I can't seem to find a map of the stadium, do you guys have any tips ?

Also, my finals are next week, and then I'll be able to help on the project! I think confettis and/or a banner is the best idea :)

Don't know about the doors..

Me and my friends are gonna look around where people are waiting already and could aslo ask the staff for clues :)

I created a facebook page for that event, and people kinda decided that they're gonna bring lots of ballons, with confettis in addition. A banner would've been amazing but we'd need help, and we unfortunately didn't find yet.

Anyway we planned to have millions of balloons. So start already buying some packs, and confettis if you find !

Wishing you luck for your finals,

Hope to see everyone with packs of balloons and cool stuff ! ♥

Archived