2013.06.15 - Stade De Suisse, Bern, Switzerland

L.

Hello, I still have one ticket for the concert (standing) for sale : CHF 60.- and I still have 1 or 2 seats in my car. We go from Nyon, but we can stop anywhere between Nyon and Bern. Please contact me : snipefoo at gmail.com or private messaging

Bonjour, J'ai encore une place debout pour le concert à vendre : CHF 60.- et j'ai encore 1 ou 2 places dans ma voiture. On part de Nyon mais on peut s’arrêter en route. Vous pouvez me contacter sur snipefoo at gmail.com ou par message privé

Hello, I still have one ticket for the concert (standing) for sale : CHF 60.- and I still have 1 or 2 seats in my car. We go from Nyon, but we can stop anywhere between Nyon and Bern. Please contact me : snipefoo at gmail.com or private messaging

Bonjour, J'ai encore une place debout pour le concert à vendre : CHF 60.- et j'ai encore 1 ou 2 places dans ma voiture. On part de Nyon mais on peut s’arrêter en route. Vous pouvez me contacter sur snipefoo at gmail.com ou par message privé

Please use the Musebay thread to advertise tickets for sale

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=88005&page=7

Thanks

Hi justXisi,

my name is Sandra, I`m 35 years old (but not in my mind :D) and I`m from Winterthur. I also go alone to the Muse concert.Perhaps you`d like to go with me to the concert? Do you speak german?

Please contact me, I`m looking forward to your reply!

Best wishes,

Sandra

Hey there!

Unfortunately I couldn't find anyone to go with me to the concert. I only know very few who like Muse and they can't make it to the concert. I didn't want to miss the concert, So I#m going on my own and I wanted to ask you about your experience. Have you ever been alone at a (Muse) concert before? Is it easy to meet people there?

I still have 2 tickets to sell: In sector C10, Row 11 = superb seats with great view of the stage. I have the tickets available as PDF and can send them within hours after payment (e.g. paypal, cash in Zurich, proof a Swiss post payment via email would also be ok). text (SMS) (+41) (0)76/427 80 38 or send a PM if interested!

There's no door indicated on my GA tickets either. In 2010 there were different doors if I remember correctly, we had the choice. I don't know how it will be this time. Just ask a staff member for help if you're not sure :)

There's no door indicated on my GA tickets either. In 2010 there were different doors if I remember correctly, we had the choice. I don't know how it will be this time. Just ask a staff member for help if you're not sure :)

Thanks for your reply Orc21 :)

Hi everyone, do you know at what time the music begins? My ticket says door opens at 3PM, but then again, there are extra trains after 11PM to leave the place... so anyone has any idea on the schedule? Maybe something like 6PM opening bands and 8PM Muse?

Thanks!

Hey Orc21, thanks for the quick reply! See you all tomorrow, do you know if they will play MAP OF THE PROBLEMATIC!? it was played in Barcelona, then not in Portugal (last concert)... so are they alternating it? but the thing is that, they played it in Basel on the first leg of the tour... so what do you think? it's one of my favorites... but if they plan SUNBURN it will be awesome too! :)

Wow it was so hot in Bern! Gig was great fun and the Swiss are so relaxed.Matt forgot his words, threw his guitar etc.Who did he wish a happy birthday to?

When did Matt forget the lyrics ? I didn't notice.

Hi guys!

I'm a french muser and I've got to tell you that last night was one of my best gig!!! And believe me I really mean it since I've already seen Muse live like around 20 times! You guys were just so perfect, nice people all around, singing, jumping, responding to our heroes great shape in a devoted but controlled way that I've appreciated beyond words! I was at the barrier as most of the time and I've never been peaceful that way before, no one trying to steal my spot or pushing me if not necessary ( I mean it's a Muse gig so it's very ok if people are shaky :D but most of the time people are pushing the limits! ), and in this context I had the best time of my muser life on songs like Stockholm Syndrom or Bliss by example! I wish we could be that disciplined and respectfull in France, unfortunetly we're not and I'm so sorry for that and for those of you who have already experienced (or will next week end at Stade de France) our bad behaviours! :facepalm:

Unintended was a magic moment with all lights in the stadium, the sing along especially on Starlight and PIB touched me a lot and you guys rocked so much more than the english audience in London, we could hear you from the pitt!!! I think also that the sound was better that's why it renders that well but anyway you were perfect! I really thank you and will come back in Switzerland for sure! :)

Great setlist, great audience and our 3 guys at the top!!!

The night was really great. It was by miles better than the arena shows:). I stood exactly where the catwalk met the b-stage (at barrier) on Chris' side and had a fantastic view. They did many songs on the b-stage and they were very close to the audience.

UD was great because of Matt's handshake and Bliss was just amazing. I was very happy that we got SS and Hysteria.

It was surprising that Dom and Chris also walked at the barrier and did the handshake thing.

I was so lucky and got to touch all three, with a really cool handshake of Matt:rolleyes::matt:

And... I got the harmonica:eek::D:dance::chris:

It was definitely the best night I've ever had and the security guys were very nice as well. The event was very well organised.

I hope they will return to Switzerland soon, I want to see them again:musesign:

At the moment I suffer from a very bad case of the disease "after muse show i need to see them again NOW";)

EDIT: Has anyone got a video where you can see Chris walking out the catwalk before the harmonica was thrown? Because then he saw my sign and smiled at me.. It was a magic moment and it would be nice to see it again and remember it..

Great :D !! I'm so happy for you ;) It really is an experience you will never forget.

The night was really great. It was by miles better than the arena shows:). I stood exactly where the catwalk met the b-stage (at barrier) on Chris' side and had a fantastic view. They did many songs on the b-stage and they were very close to the audience.

UD was great because of Matt's handshake and Bliss was just amazing. I was very happy that we got SS and Hysteria.

It was surprising that Dom and Chris also walked at the barrier and did the handshake thing.

I was so lucky and got to touch all three, with a really cool handshake of Matt:rolleyes::matt:

And... I got the harmonica:eek::D:dance::chris:

It was definitely the best night I've ever had and the security guys were very nice as well. The event was very well organised.

I hope they will return to Switzerland soon, I want to see them again:musesign:

At the moment I suffer from a very bad case of the disease "after muse show i need to see them again NOW";)

EDIT: Has anyone got a video where you can see Chris walking out the catwalk before the harmonica was thrown? Because then he saw my sign and smiled at me.. It was a magic moment and it would be nice to see it again and remember it..

Archived