2013.03.04 - United Center, Chicago, IL, US

Furygirl

If you look for Q877 info you might be able to find a code. their presale is tomorrow, perhaps its true that multiple radio stations in Chicago have codes. sorry but I dont actually remember the code itself. good luck though!

Well I think from what I've been searching and whatnot that on 93something that the code is madness

I'll look at that station now, thank you :)

Here's hoping that the pre-show party kicks ass...what seats were you assigned?

seats 14, 15, 16 :) you? I wonder what time the party starts? I was looking for videos on youtube yesterday with videos from those seats and they're not bad at all. Granted, the only video i could find was row 11 - it's still not bad. I think the map is quite deceiving on ticketmaster though because it looks so wide and in reality, it's not. I have been there many times for concerts and I've been satisfied with all the seating - minus the top level.

Stubhub is listing ten rows back behind us for double the price and we were going to go the stubhub way if VIP tickets weren't available or the preseale selection was garbage - so either way, I'm still happy with my purchase.:D Plus, we get a goodie bag and I'm a total sucker for those things.

seats 14, 15, 16 :) you? I wonder what time the party starts? I was looking for videos on youtube yesterday with videos from those seats and they're not bad at all. Granted, the only video i could find was row 11 - it's still not bad. I think the map is quite deceiving on ticketmaster though because it looks so wide and in reality, it's not. I have been there many times for concerts and I've been satisfied with all the seating - minus the top level.

Stubhub is listing ten rows back behind us for double the price and we were going to go the stubhub way if VIP tickets weren't available or the preseale selection was garbage - so either way, I'm still happy with my purchase.:D Plus, we get a goodie bag and I'm a total sucker for those things.

I wound up with seats 7 and 8...I too am looking forward to the goodie bag...perhaps all the snooty VIP peeps can meet up after the show somewhere :LOL:

with no meet & greet included I am far more interested in trying for barrier again, and then seeing if we can catch the guys after the show.

Sounds like I got one of the very last member pre-sale GA tickets, phew! How can Stubhub have any if ticketing was paperless? or was the general sale paper tickets?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Didn't know there were gig threads here. I'm in Section 108! I'm so excited to be seeing Muse for the 2nd time, the first time was in Milwaukee in October 2010 on The Resistance tour. Anyone else excited for this show?

definitely excited!! :D sorry no one replied sooner @velvetgrass ... but I'm not using the board as much as I used to

I just hope the weather is good, been rather mild in Chicago so far, but winter hasn't really started yet

definitely excited!! :D sorry no one replied sooner @velvetgrass ... but I'm not using the board as much as I used to

I just hope the weather is good, been rather mild in Chicago so far, but winter hasn't really started yet

I hope the weather will be fairly decent too, I mean not a blizzard or anything. My mom is driving (and accompanying) me to the show from Milwaukee so I hope we don't get hit too hard.

On another note, has anyone that bought tickets for this show from the muse.mu presale, not get their tickets in the mail yet as of December 8? I hope this whole thing isn't some sort of scam because if it is my digital receipt will mean nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I hope the weather will be fairly decent too, I mean not a blizzard or anything. My mom is driving (and accompanying) me to the show from Milwaukee so I hope we don't get hit too hard.

On another note, has anyone that bought tickets for this show from the muse.mu presale, not get their tickets in the mail yet as of December 8? I hope this whole thing isn't some sort of scam because if it is my digital receipt will mean nothing.

fairly positive all the GA are will call. i havent gotten any tickets

Didn't know there were gig threads here. I'm in Section 108! I'm so excited to be seeing Muse for the 2nd time, the first time was in Milwaukee in October 2010 on The Resistance tour. Anyone else excited for this show?

YES I'm so excited!! It'll be my second show too, my first also the Resistance tour in Toronto, I'm so so pumped as the day gets closer!:D

• 3 weeks later...

Only 3 pages? Sad :( Gig is in a week and I'll be out there, queuing with all the crazies! I need to do some research, but last time we ordered a pizza and had it delivered to the line. I'm thinking of doing either that or ordering Jimmy Johns, if anyone is interested. I also have a a friend who has just decided now that he wants to go, so if any of you know of anyone who is trying to get rid of two tickets, any section, PM me! Thanks!

Only 3 pages? Sad :( Gig is in a week and I'll be out there, queuing with all the crazies! I need to do some research, but last time we ordered a pizza and had it delivered to the line. I'm thinking of doing either that or ordering Jimmy Johns, if anyone is interested. I also have a a friend who has just decided now that he wants to go, so if any of you know of anyone who is trying to get rid of two tickets, any section, PM me! Thanks!

I'll be out there. The one in the thrift store fur coats is my group haha. How early are you getting there, and what gate are we supposed to sit outside of?

Someone earlier posted that they're pretty sure that GA is will call. If that's the case then like over 2000 people are going to be lining up at the will call office. I hope they open a lot earlier than just 1 hour before the doors open.

If that's true, we might have to form some sort of queue honor system, or all go up to the window how we're lined up. I don't want to sit out in the cold all day and have this will-call situation screw up my chances at barrier.

I'm going to call UC tomorrow to get some answers. Anything specific anyone would like me to ask? Main ones for me are camera policy, will call situation, and queuing situation.

If that's true, we might have to form some sort of queue honor system, or all go up to the window how we're lined up. I don't want to sit out in the cold all day and have this will-call situation screw up my chances at barrier.

I'm going to call UC tomorrow to get some answers. Anything specific anyone would like me to ask? Main ones for me are camera policy, will call situation, and queuing situation.

I think we all want to know the same things.

-will call confusion & which gate to line up at

This is exactly what I'm worried about! My friend and I also have GA tickets on will call. We're both taking off the day and planned on waiting in line so we can get close to the front. I don't want to lose my place if I have to go to the stupid will call booth as they're opening the venue doors :(

Granted, each venue will be different, but how it worked in San Diego is if you had tickets from the .mu presale, you were able to go to the box office and pick them up when it opened (which was around 10am-ish). Make sure to specify that it was through the presale and NOT through ticketmaster and that they should have physical tickets to give out, the box office workers at SD were a little confused at first. Hopefully they have some common sense to not limit you guys to an hour before the show, that will be a giant cluster f---.

Archived