2013.03.04 - United Center, Chicago, IL, US

Furygirl

I don't know, I'm just a bit confused with the paperless tickets, are they going to be emailed to us?

The term "paperless tickets" is a rather stupid one. Usually what happens with those is you go to the box office and show them your credit card that you used and they, wait for it, print off tickets for you on paper haha. But who knows how it'll work for this one. Every venue approaches it differently. My example was just my experience with paperless ticketing. So to answer your question, no, they won't be emailed to you.

Tried to call them today to no avail. Asked for will call, got redirected to a voice mail, left a message and got nothing. Called to ask about security and no one picked up (though it was around lunch time). I'll try again tomorrow. I'm giving up on my camera. It's brand new and I don't want security deciding to change the rules as we're going in. If anyone else can get through, let all of us know.

The term "paperless tickets" is a rather stupid one. Usually what happens with those is you go to the box office and show them your credit card that you used and they, wait for it, print off tickets for you on paper haha. But who knows how it'll work for this one. Every venue approaches it differently. My example was just my experience with paperless ticketing. So to answer your question, no, they won't be emailed to you.

Haha yeah right, I okay I get it. Total idiot over here!

Haha yeah right, I okay I get it. Total idiot over here!

Nah, you're fine. It's a stupid term.

Does anyone know what the parking situation is like? Last time I was at UC was when Muse was there and I don't remember the price of parking or if we even paid for parking or where we parked for that matter...

If you all are worried about Will Call tickets I will trade my 300 level tickets straight up and you can have the tickets before that Monday. Seems reasonable.

As for parking, there are lots on Madison that probably cost $20-30. I would just pay that because venturing off in that area can get you into some bad neighborhoods. Traffic is pretty congested post-show.

If you all are worried about Will Call tickets I will trade my 300 level tickets straight up and you can have the tickets before that Monday. Seems reasonable.

The whole point of the will call tickets is to prevent the tickets from being scalped, which is why they have our names and information attached to them. Plus, most of the will call tickets are GA, so how is trading a GA ticket for a 300 level ticket "reasonable"? I'm not worried at all about not having a ticket, I have my ID, my credit card, and the confirmation email printed. If for some reason I don't have a ticket, they will have to take me out of there in a police car. The worry comes from when we can actually pick up our tickets.

The whole point of the will call tickets is to prevent the tickets from being scalped, which is why they have our names and information attached to them. Plus, most of the will call tickets are GA, so how is trading a GA ticket for a 300 level ticket "reasonable"? I'm not worried at all about not having a ticket, I have my ID, my credit card, and the confirmation email printed. If for some reason I don't have a ticket, they will have to take me out of there in a police car. The worry comes from when we can actually pick up our tickets.

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

Okay, so I got through to the box office, but I'm not sure I trust the woman I spoke to. First she said we'd be able to get Will Call GA tickets at 5 p.m. with the gates opening for the show at 5:30. Then she said we could pick up our tickets as early as 4:30. I explained that I bought them through Muse's presale, but I'm not 100% sure she knew what I was saying. :( Anyone else have luck getting through? I might try and call again just to see if they give me the same info...

Just talked to a lady at the Will Call office, explained that I got my ticket through the presale and that I just wanted to see when the office will open to pick them up. Got the magic time of...

11 am.

If that's true, then we should have plenty of time to get our tickets and keep our places in line.

tomorrow will be my first time in chicago and so excited for the show. just a question, does anyone know where the nearest parking facility/ best place to park for the show is? gonna be driving over

and a fun FYI, my friend that went to Detroit last night said they played Butterflies and Hurricanes 5 times during their soundcheck... maybe prepping for the windy city???

I remember there is a parking lot (more than one, actually) right next to the United Center, but I wouldn't drive if I could help it. Parking will most likely be like $25-$40 wherever you wind up, you'll have to contend with all that traffic leaving at once at the end of the night, and also they are expecting snow in the evening so that may further complicate things. I guess if you don't have a choice but to drive there maybe someone else can give you better instructions, but personally we are taking the CTA Blue Line and exiting at the Medical District stop. About a 0.5 mile walk from there.

Amen to that! I am going to be going nuts. I'll be dressed up and dancing the entire time. I expect nothing less of everyone else!

I've seen too many videos when people are standing motionless just listening or recording. Im getting near the front and people had better be jumping and screaming with me!

Archived