2013.02.25 - Amway Center, Orlando, FL, US

Furygirl

We're very mature. :LOL:

OMG THEY PLAYED FALLING DOWN AND ISOLATED SYSTEM IN MONTPELIER! :eek:

Please let them keep doing 21 song setlists on the US tour.

Edit: Meh, didn't know IS was a backing track. But still, great list. And 20 songs excluding Isolated System!

I'll be making a vacation out or going to Florida to see them and i was wandering if anyone know how hard it is to get a autograph from the band. I'm spending alot of money for this trip and i want to get my money worth. I know i sound cheap:LOL :LOL: thats because i am :stunned:

• 3 weeks later...
I'll be making a vacation out or going to Florida to see them and i was wandering if anyone know how hard it is to get a autograph from the band. I'm spending alot of money for this trip and i want to get my money worth. I know i sound cheap:LOL :LOL: thats because i am :stunned:

I think you just have to be in the right place at the right time...

Why is our thread on page 2 of the forums? I just listened to the BBC Radio 2 performance online and am pretty stoked to see them live. It seems they are cycling through Falling Down, Sunburn, and Ruled By Secrecy. I wouldn't mind if the continued to do this while in America.

• 1 month later...
I think you just have to be in the right place at the right time...

Why is our thread on page 2 of the forums? I just listened to the BBC Radio 2 performance online and am pretty stoked to see them live. It seems they are cycling through Falling Down, Sunburn, and Ruled By Secrecy. I wouldn't mind if the continued to do this while in America.

Guess were second best jk jk jk. I'm never in the right place at the right time...as you can tell by how long it took to me to respond to this post. :stunned: :stunned: Its almost show time I'm dying here. Feb. seems like forever.

• 1 month later...

I'll be attending this show. Had planned on Tampa bc that's where I'm from and it is on a w/end and could have stopped over at my parents but ended up selling those tickets last month and started regretting it. So got Orlando tickets bc Tampa floor tix are sold out :(

My senior seminar presentation is due at 11AM the next day and i live 4 hours away so ill be basically half dead at my presentation. Yay.

I know the gig is still a few weeks away but what time is everyone getting there?

Not sure if I should leave for Orlando late Sunday night or leave early Monday at the butt crack of dawn on Monday.

Yeah I just want barricade for this show bc it'll be the last concert I plan on going to. All other gigs I've always been 2nd or 3rd row even when I lined up hella early. I always get stuck in a line where people carry big purses or the ticket scanners stop working so the line where people got there way later are running in before you. So annoying. I know this venue still has GA so I'm assuming it won't be too intense.

crowd surfers piss me off sometimes bc they expect me to pass them along and I weigh a fraction of the weight of the surfer. Plus I don't enjoy getting hit in the head w/ chuck taylors or whatever the youth of america wear on their feet these days. I'm trying to enjoy the show not deal with that lol. No offense.

Yes. Security hate crowd surfers. The last gig I went to (not muse) they looked super pissed w the few surfers. Then the band at the end of the show wanted people to crowd surf to the stage. I looked at the guard in my eye line and I seriously thought he was going to jump on stage and punch the lead singer. Plus crowd surfers have a bad habit of using people's heads to push closer and reach the guards to be able to land on their feet. The only time they're ok w it is of there is someone dehydrated or injured. That's the only reason honestly why anyone should surf if it's their only option to get out.

I just bought tix for Orlando GA, so excited. Found out I had a business trip to Orlando area and Muse is playing! No brainer really. Went to T2L show in LA and going in Vegas. Anyway driving straight from airport. Flight lands at 4. Where is best place to park and where is queue? Anyone want to be my fellow muser friend for the show? I don't mind going solo (Lol that sounds wrong) . But it would be more fun with others!

Archived