2013.02.25 - Amway Center, Orlando, FL, US

Furygirl

I haven't heard of any group meetups planned really, yet, but there's a group I'm going with that is queuing all day. We'll be driving over from Tampa because we're going to that show too. I don't know anything about parking yet.

And I'm not sure how long the queue will be by the time you get there, pretty long I'd imagine. This thread is quite dead, but there's a little more activity on this Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/536433213048934/ Ask to join and introduce yourself! That would probably be the easiest way to meet someone and make plans. :)

I joined just now!

Also what time are you guys going to be at the arena? I'll be arriving there around 7am, but still feel that's too early.

wow. I dont think I'll even be up at that hour. My first Muse show the doors were at 8pm and we didn't get in line until after 6pm and were some of the first ones in line. I gotta get used to this before noon thing. ;)

It's been awhile since I've been to a gig. Depending on band and city some people line up hella early. I just hope no one plans on lining up early since I'lll be heading back to Tally the same night as the concert. That's just too many hours to be awake. A few hours before a gig sounds good but have a feeling that won't be the case.

I'm driving down from Atlanta to stay with a friend for a few days for this, and I'm absolutely determined to get a barrier spot at this gig. I saw them at Lollapalooza in '11, and despite camping out throughout every single band on the stage that day, I still ended up about 4 people back, lol.

But yeah, I think it depends on the city, regarding how early we should line up. My plan is to hang around that part of the city around late morning/midday, maybe camp out at the pizzeria right across from the front doors. Get a good meal in, wait until I see signs of a queue.

• 2 weeks later...
I can't believe their are still GA/Floor tickets available for this show!!!

I'm glad there are bc I got one today! haha.

It's a monday gig so honestly i'm not surprised, if it was a w/end gig I think many more would have opted to go as it is near a college and students like things to do besides study on the w/ends.

So, do you guys think they'll play Bliss tomorrow?

I went to the Tampa show, and I'm deciding whether it's worth going to Orlando to see it again. Wyatt's dilemma, though I'm sure I should go.

I wasn't planning on going to the Orlando gig bc I switched for a Tampa show. Ended up deciding to go this morning bc one time isn't enough!

I hope they play Bliss!!! I was so stoked when they played New Born, I think that's the loudest I got singing along, lol.

I wasn't planning on going to the Orlando gig bc I switched for a Tampa show. Ended up deciding to go this morning bc one time isn't enough!

I hope they play Bliss!!! I was so stoked when they played New Born, I think that's the loudest I got singing along, lol.

It's funny how we're talking on both concert threads. (^^) We're keeping them alive haha.

I'm still not sure if I'm going tomorrow (since it's not for me to decide, but fingers crossed.

My sister and I originally got VIP tix for this show and now we're thinking about adding GA since we've had so much fun in the pit for the last 2 shows...

What do you guys think?

I had trouble deciding whether to do GA or seats, and I don't regret GA. Totally worth it. I loved talking with the people around me. And if you've already seen the concert from the stands, I would highly recommend getting the floor perspective. It's nice seeing the whole stage effects, but seeing Matt's and Chris' faces up close is just... *faint*

It's funny how we're talking on both concert threads. (^^) We're keeping them alive haha.

I'm still not sure if I'm going tomorrow (since it's not for me to decide, but fingers crossed.

I had trouble deciding whether to do GA or seats, and I don't regret GA. Totally worth it. I loved talking with the people around me. And if you've already seen the concert from the stands, I would highly recommend getting the floor perspective. It's nice seeing the whole stage effects, but seeing Matt's and Chris' faces up close is just... *faint*

ikr! What's even funnier is last tour, there was a FL thread in the gigs section and there was more action in that thread than there really should have been as they never even stopped in FL last time, haha. It was mostly me bitching though, hence my undertitle that hasn't changed since then :LOL: Been meaning to change it for quite some time but just can't be arsed.

But yeah this time round it's just so dead, but there are quite a few in the FB group though.

I always go for GA, bc I feel the need to be right there in the action, lol. Hopefully you will be able to go!!

ikr! What's even funnier is last tour, there was a FL thread in the gigs section and there was more action in that thread than there really should have been as they never even stopped in FL last time, haha. It was mostly me bitching though, hence my undertitle that hasn't changed since then :LOL: Been meaning to change it for quite some time but just can't be arsed.

But yeah this time round it's just so dead, but there are quite a few in the FB group though.

I always go for GA, bc I feel the need to be right there in the action, lol. Hopefully you will be able to go!!

I remember reading the undertitle and wondering why... how do you even change that part?

So, I just bought my ticket!! I can't wait for tomorrow.

I remember reading the undertitle and wondering why... how do you even change that part?

So, I just bought my ticket!! I can't wait for tomorrow.

Lol yeah, you can change it in the control panel thing every 1st of the month. It automatically pops up then goes away after the 1st.

Woohoo! Glad you're able to make it

I'll be back to this thread closer to the weekend.

Muse dream state has ended, and now back to reality (and lots of stuff to get done) :(

And just a statement about how FRICKING AMAZING that show was!

I still can't believe it.

But I do kind of wish they'd played BLISS and Liquid State. Oh, but Map of the Problematique! :3

My favorite gig so far! Sure, that was only my 5th, but it was awesome for so many reasons but I'm too tired to say. But Matt walking on the piano was pretty fun. :D

omg I loved that! Too funny

I thought Orlando was way more hype than Tampa. So glad I decided to go. After that w/end I only have $10 left in my bank account. Totally worth it!!!

Archived